THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 40 matches

by fedenon
Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anybody trying golden seal?
Replies: 82
Views: 47211

hola- No se hablar en ingles.
Quizas alguien lo pueda traducir.
Segun mi teoria (hipotesis) el problema es la candida. No las bacterias. Las bacterias producen el olor pero el desequilibrio biologico lo produce el hongo, "atacando" a las bacterias aerobias.
Segun investigue la candida (gram ...
by fedenon
Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: White tongue - Candida
Replies: 0
Views: 1213

White tongue - Candida

Hi. I read about diferents anti.fungis- Like vinegar, ajo (i dont speak english, ok?), and others foods, or condiments.
I put a cotton ball with vinegar on the tongue and scrape with it.
My tongue is white, yet, but is very large the step I took. Is pink now. And the oddour is there but the white ...
by fedenon
Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
Replies: 26
Views: 9881

maybe if you try less salt. Just 6 gr for day (OMS).
by fedenon
Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10368

captain:

you eat less salt than before?
by fedenon
Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What are your ambitions in life?
Replies: 7
Views: 3093

"I remember someone mentioned that if she were free of bb, she would try to have a kid." very :(
by fedenon
Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: COMMON SENSE CURE! for those looking for a cure.
Replies: 68
Views: 19363

wnaysha wrote: Fedenon,

I will try that, I know oats and almonds help a lot, I eat them in the morning. I have tried eating vinegar and lemon, n they make my bb worse, they damage my esophaguse, and increase my acid reflux,
Thanks, for the answer wnaysha. Bye.
by fedenon
Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: COMMON SENSE CURE! for those looking for a cure.
Replies: 68
Views: 19363

more about me:
My bad breath is 3 or 4 feet, maybe 5 in a bad day. It is usually only 1 or 2 feet.
When I did this diet I just washed the teeth twice a day and not use mouthwash.
Please post the results good or bad. Greetings.
by fedenon
Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: COMMON SENSE CURE! for those looking for a cure.
Replies: 68
Views: 19363

hi, wnaysha. I believe in the stomach problem. In this work the overgrowth of bacterium and yeast, and the balance acid-alcaline body. I have best results (in 5 days). Some foods worst my bb, and i have PND ----> this is a efect (autoinmune) for the overgrowth [my conclusion for what i read].

I ...
by fedenon
Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Clleanse, fasting, and good flora replacement; Anybody cured
Replies: 6
Views: 2962

what foods you produce acid reflux?
Felt a sharp pain or burning in the stomach, in the chest?
I dont have pain in the stomach but i have gastric chronic (pilory).

I dont public my diet because I dont know is working for everybody. I am not a doctor, just have an idea and works for me.

I have ...
by fedenon
Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Clleanse, fasting, and good flora replacement; Anybody cured
Replies: 6
Views: 2962

hi. I changed my diet and gave me results.
But I needed to know:

if your problem is in the tongue, if you have a white tongue. All or part?

Acid reflux?
to smell your breath?
smell by the nose?
some food makes the situation worse?
PND?
How strong is your breath?

Maybe I can help you.

If you are ...
by fedenon
Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: hypochlorhydria and candida
Replies: 5
Views: 3213

I can not translate much information, so I let you work yourself to read it if you are interested, only takes a few hours to translate and understand.

http://www.homeopatia.ws/Terapia_con_Acido_clorhidrico.htm

http://www.homeopatia.ws/Tratamiento_de_la_infeccion_bacteriana_con_acido_clorhidrico ...
by fedenon
Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: hypochlorhydria and candida
Replies: 5
Views: 3213

i dont know write in english. but i have a answer for u but is too dificult for me explain this in english.
Bye.
by fedenon
Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hypochloridia; low stomach acid
Replies: 3
Views: 9645

i read in the web (in spanish) about HCL and the overgrowth of candida (and other bacteriums, more anaerobics). I have white tongue, if u increase the acid and eat less food like yeast, sugar (food of the candida) for me work.

I have acid reflux and gastritis (stomach problem with pilory), but i ...
by fedenon
Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: hypochlorhydria and candida
Replies: 5
Views: 3213

hypochlorhydria and candida

please, search in the web about this and tell this to your doctor, maybe this is the problem. White tongue....>candida.

Search in the web and post in this post the information or the links, thanks you. And if u have this problem too.
by fedenon
Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:41 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Adventures In BB Land!
Replies: 13
Views: 5709

smellay wrote: i have read online that my lactose intolorance plays a role in this.
intolerance lactose, maybe u need a diet for the intolerance lactose.
](*,)
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗