WOW, I'm exactly the same.
I fear getting too close to people in case I offend them with my atrocious bad breath.
You're all very lucky. I've only ever had one relationship and that didn't end too well.
Oh well.....I can live in hope.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 13 matches
- Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I never got to flirt growing up
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2690
- Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:07 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I smell like shit and want to
- Replies: 38
- Views: 56878
- Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how long after brushing does your breath goes bad?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5470
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:29 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 5 years of hell
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4141
I was in a very similar situation, just finished university myself.
It was extremely traumatic, at times almost embarrassing for me.
I'm glad it's all over and I currently have a lot of extreme disappointment to contemplate getting over. However, in general, I am pleased that my years of hell at ...
It was extremely traumatic, at times almost embarrassing for me.
I'm glad it's all over and I currently have a lot of extreme disappointment to contemplate getting over. However, in general, I am pleased that my years of hell at ...
- Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:58 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Very Short Stories ...
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6497
- Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:52 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Every single day for me too...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4991
- Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I can't take it anymore!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4506
- Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nationality
- Replies: 34
- Views: 14343
- Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Let's all stay positive, focused and suport each other!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1710
Let's all stay positive, focused and suport each other!
Collectively, we should all provide support to one another with regards to our current situation.
I sincerely hope that whatever harsh words (e.g "Your breath stinks") can be overlooked. As BB sufferers we need to develop an extremely thick skin to 'normal' people who are ignorant of this condition ...
I sincerely hope that whatever harsh words (e.g "Your breath stinks") can be overlooked. As BB sufferers we need to develop an extremely thick skin to 'normal' people who are ignorant of this condition ...
- Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I can't take it anymore!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4506
- Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I can't take it anymore!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4506
I can't take it anymore!
I recently required a reference from someone, he was a two-faced homosexual who liked to bitch non-stop.
Anyway, his reference of me included my bad breath and he wasn't very flattering about my supposed "hygiene".
I have spoken privately to him about this matter before, he simply told me to ...
Anyway, his reference of me included my bad breath and he wasn't very flattering about my supposed "hygiene".
I have spoken privately to him about this matter before, he simply told me to ...
- Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: inheritance halitosis
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4327
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.