THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best toothpaste and mouthwash product?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 26641
Re: Best toothpaste and mouthwash product?
Arm and Hammer Baking Soda with Calcium
Colgate Maxfresh beads and strips
Colgate Total
Colgate oxygen (anyone know if this is oxygenating toothpaste)
Corsodyl toothpaste
Retardex (seems to make my bb worse)
Dr Katz toothpaste
Tung Zinc tongue gel
I prefer Tung Zinc tongue gel. Best of bad.
A ...
- Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Giving it another go to try and cure this....help needed!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7927
- Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Giving it another go to try and cure this....help needed!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7927
here is an excerpt on the uses of mastic:
In ancient Jewish halachic sources, it is indicated that chewing mastic was a treatment for bad breath. "Mastic is not chewed on shabbat. When (is it permissible to chew mastic on shabbat)? When the intention is medicinal. If it is against a bad odor, it is ...
In ancient Jewish halachic sources, it is indicated that chewing mastic was a treatment for bad breath. "Mastic is not chewed on shabbat. When (is it permissible to chew mastic on shabbat)? When the intention is medicinal. If it is against a bad odor, it is ...
- Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Giving it another go to try and cure this....help needed!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7927
So the dinner seemed to go great. I chewed on the mastic up until our food came out and then popped one in as soon as I got done.
We sat in a little booth only a foot or so across from each other, and we talked during the entire meal and for some time after our plates were taken away.
I didn't see ...
We sat in a little booth only a foot or so across from each other, and we talked during the entire meal and for some time after our plates were taken away.
I didn't see ...
- Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Giving it another go to try and cure this....help needed!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7927
Alright guys, so far I haven't noticed anything different with the meds but I must say that I think there has been vast improvement with this mastic gum substance. It still is really tricky to chew on at times, but worth the hassle.
The true test is tonight....I have a date with a girl I met at the ...
The true test is tonight....I have a date with a girl I met at the ...
- Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Giving it another go to try and cure this....help needed!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7927
Re: Giving it another go to try and cure this....help needed
Well after reading the posts on this board regarding H. Pylori and the efectiveness of metronidazole
Where did you read that? or rather, what's your definition of 'effectiveness' ? Because it didn't work for just about everyone. You shouldn't mess with antibiotics, they do real damage ...
- Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Giving it another go to try and cure this....help needed!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7927
- Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Giving it another go to try and cure this....help needed!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7927
Re: Giving it another go to try and cure this....help needed
Well after reading the posts on this board regarding H. Pylori and the efectiveness of metronidazole
Where did you read that? or rather, what's your definition of 'effectiveness' ? Because it didn't work for just about everyone. You shouldn't mess with antibiotics, they do real damage ...
- Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Giving it another go to try and cure this....help needed!
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7927
Giving it another go to try and cure this....help needed!
As far as I know, I have had BB for about 8-9 yers now...at least that's how long I have been aware of it. As most of you no matter how good my oral hygiene is, the smell persists. I've tried everything from Blis k-12 (back in 04-05ish) various over the counter mouthwashes, toothpastes, mints, gums ...
- Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
- Replies: 213
- Views: 115581
I’ve just spent the past couple days reading through this particular posts multiple pages and felt compelled to do something I have not done before…..post about my own personal experiences.
I too suffer from bb and am desperately seeking a cure. I’m sure as with most of you it affects my life in an ...
I too suffer from bb and am desperately seeking a cure. I’m sure as with most of you it affects my life in an ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.