THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 14 matches

by Shekaib
Wed May 13, 2009 7:11 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I'm cured. Hope my story can help you.
Replies: 14
Views: 11877

Yep, good oral hygiene cured me too:

http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=21270#21270

But some people just don't wanna listen and take good care of their teeth. How the hell do you want to cure your breath when you have yellow teeth with plaque?

Thx for your post dude. It ...
by Shekaib
Wed May 13, 2009 7:07 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I'm cured. Hope my story can help you.
Replies: 14
Views: 11877

Where can I get Metrozinadole from? Does it have to be prescribed by a doctor?
by Shekaib
Wed May 13, 2009 7:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: It all makes sense to me now
Replies: 4
Views: 2547

Wow, I have the same issue guys. Sometimes, I can tell that something on my face smells. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it's what Halitosisux said.

Any other people with the same situation?
by Shekaib
Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Possible wisdom teeth extraction complications
Replies: 2
Views: 1210

Hey Josh

Now that I have my own car and able to drive, I'll find a better dentist soon.

I've talked to my regular doctor about my bb and he said he has no idea.
by Shekaib
Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Possible wisdom teeth extraction complications
Replies: 2
Views: 1210

Possible wisdom teeth extraction complications

Hello all,

I'm sorry if this sounds repetitive to some, but I've decided to share my history. They say it's good to talk about it, so here I go!

I was born in Kabul, Afghanistan. When I was one, I was diagnosed with polio. My mother took me to Russia when I was four, for intense physical therapy ...
by Shekaib
Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:18 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: going back to school
Replies: 26
Views: 18656

Wow, I didn't know the cause would be something as simple as that.

I've talked to my dentist about bb and he acted like an ass. He started telling me how it's possible to have bb coming from the stomach and that there's nothing to do but carry gum/mints to cover it up.
by Shekaib
Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:36 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: going back to school
Replies: 26
Views: 18656

Halitosisux,

You said you're cured of bb?

If so, what was the problem?
by Shekaib
Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: California
Replies: 4
Views: 2013

Near San Francisco, in the Bay Area.
by Shekaib
Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Read!!
Replies: 7
Views: 3413

OraMD Ingredients: All that you need. Nothing you don’t.


Peppermint Oil
This 100% natural botanical oil is a proven natural combatant to many types of the bacteria in your mouth. Since OraMD is an oil, it does not dry out your mouth like toothpaste and mouthwash can because it is not alcohol ...
by Shekaib
Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:10 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: This helps
Replies: 0
Views: 1568

This helps

Hello all, my name is Shekaib. I am 19 years old and live in California.

I have been visiting this forum for about 6-8 months now. I've read many stories and frustrations and I've shared mine, briefly.

Like all of you, I've done a lot of research into finding a cure or at least something that ...
by Shekaib
Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Read!!
Replies: 7
Views: 3413

Read!!

Hello All

I'm a newbie here and like I've mentioned before, I come on this site once a week or so to see what's up.

I recently ordered OraMD. I don't know if anyone here has used it or know about it, but it has been a miracle for me. I've been using it for the past week and bad breath is gone! I ...
by Shekaib
Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Quick question!
Replies: 1
Views: 940

Quick question!

Hello, I've got some things to share. I'm 19 years old and I've been suffering from bb since I was around 13 or 14.

Sorry I have a hard time organizing my thoughts so please excuse the randomness.

I notice that when I come back home from my dentist after teeth cleaning, my breath is fine for ...
by Shekaib
Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:09 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: More Random Sh#t
Replies: 5
Views: 4661

:[

Wow Lola and Sandy, I feel like you guys read all my thoughts and frustrations about bb. I feel the same exact way; keeping myself away from people, not being able to enjoy hanging out and being close with my family and friends. It's really bad.

I'm 19 years old and I've had bb since my Hep. C ...
by Shekaib
Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MMS- miracle mineral supplement- is helping me
Replies: 82
Views: 45437

>.<

Hey Jess

I'm new to the site. I was just researching cures for bad breath and I ran across your original post of your mms post.

I'm really glad it is helping you.

I've read everything you've posted in this threat and I can relate to you a lot.

Recently I went to my dentist and finally told him ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗