THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Cured2008
Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CURED FECAL AND ACID BAD BREATH WHILE SUFFERING W/REFLUX
Replies: 16
Views: 8790

I'm sorry, I should clarify. My problem with bad breath began in 2001 when I woke up one morning with an extremely dry mouth and tongue after an illness and the bad breath followed. I tried all of the other products on and off over the last 6 years. Up until two weeks ago, I had fecal and acid bad ...
by Cured2008
Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Breakthrough.GERD has seriously to do with BB
Replies: 43
Views: 17289

laryngopharyngeal reflux

I have laryngopharyngeal reflux and I still struggle with the lump in throat feeling. Start feeding your thyroid with iodine and see if that helps. When your thyroid expands, it could cause pressure on your esophagus, in addition to the digestive problems we already have.

Use Betaine HCL to digest ...
by Cured2008
Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CURED FECAL AND ACID BAD BREATH WHILE SUFFERING W/REFLUX
Replies: 16
Views: 8790

CURED FECAL AND ACID BAD BREATH WHILE SUFFERING W/REFLUX

I struggled with both fecal and acid bad breath. I had impeccable oral hygeine as many of us do so I realized this was more of a metabolic condition. I tried everything and I mean everything - colostrum, probiotics, oregano oil, grapefruit seed extract, charcoal, etc....

Here's the thing, I have ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗