THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 43 matches
- Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I am completely cured
- Replies: 63
- Views: 21457
- Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Washing your mouth out with soap.............
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9339
hey hali girl, what probiotics are you taking? are you uk based? I havent tried probiotics before and Im thinking of trying MMS and Probiotics see if that makes a difference.
also I have Dr bronners peppermint soap too! Ive been using it for the last week as toothpaste in conjunction with cleaning ...
also I have Dr bronners peppermint soap too! Ive been using it for the last week as toothpaste in conjunction with cleaning ...
- Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Washing your mouth out with soap.............
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9339
- Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Never had a girlfirnd. Time for s*****e?....
- Replies: 24
- Views: 10371
I know how you feel as well, Im not hugely attractive but at the same time Im not exactly ugly, but having BB makes things so hard, I met a girl about a month back at a party I threw and we got on great and one thing led to another, we kept it touch and met up a couple of nights ago but I just find ...
- Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
- Replies: 82
- Views: 79287
what I dont understand is how some people say the BB comes back WORSE after getting tonsils removed? I only recently discovered I have a S*** load of tonsil stones and that the constant feeling of something in my throat is actually my tonsils, I Spent about an hour removing them the other day, and ...
- Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you get rid of tonsiloths?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2470
- Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chronic contagious halitosis
- Replies: 15
- Views: 30197
- Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm a happy girl
- Replies: 26
- Views: 32487
I wouldnt say im particularly hideous looking and Im not fat either but its been 3 and a half years since my last girlfriend and to be honest I ended it because of the bad breath, not so much because she had a huge problem with it but because for me always having to try and clean my mouth, avoid ...
- Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:58 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: how old are you how long have you suffered
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14767
- Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:54 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: alien girl
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7104
It is so hard to live with and I cant really offer anything in the way of help other than just to say I know how hard it is and suffer with it myself every single day all the time, its not always very bad but its always there no matter what I do! its quite upsetting to have lost our teenage years to ...
- Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Doggy style power
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4585
- Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Report: Coconut Oil to keep Candida away 26/11/09
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11984
- Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:30 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I can't stop crying.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2863
- Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found the problem, and the cure...
- Replies: 35
- Views: 12876
- Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: fenugreek tea solution
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6345
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.