THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 156 matches
- Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bb caused by gastrointestinal tract
- Replies: 16
- Views: 10278
Regarding Acid reflux I do belive I have some kind of silent acid reflux going on and although I don't think is the cause for my poop breath, I think it is mostly what makes my saliva smelly. I never felt heart burn sensation but I do sometimes feel like I have a turd stuck on my chest. The thing is ...
- Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bb caused by gastrointestinal tract
- Replies: 16
- Views: 10278
- Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This guy claims to cure his fecal breath.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 15756
- Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: If I was right, what would cause it? please answer!!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1540
If I was right, what would cause it? please answer!!!
I am 100% that my poop breath is basically caused by the gasses emaneiting from my poop.
1) My breath it is greatly affected for wether I go to the bathroom or not, and also for what I eat.
2) I can almost feel gas zipping out.
3) Although my nose gas realising seems to be constant, from time to ...
1) My breath it is greatly affected for wether I go to the bathroom or not, and also for what I eat.
2) I can almost feel gas zipping out.
3) Although my nose gas realising seems to be constant, from time to ...
- Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tell us your routine/type of bad breath
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6230
My breath is fecal. I hit the bathroom before going anywhere. After going to the bathroom my breath is way better. I use Colonix fiber from Dr. Natura, to make sure that I have to go to the bathroom everyday. I'm 100% sure that my breath is related to my digestive system and poop, so I don't eat ...
- Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB COMING FROM THE BACK OF OUR THROATS
- Replies: 35
- Views: 14439
- Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Kissing!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3058
Kissing!!
For those of you who are lucky enough and even with fecal breath still manage to have a girlfriend or boyfriend. Do you get complains about the way you smell or taste when french kissing?
- Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: fecal breath/nasal fart different to BB
- Replies: 9
- Views: 25537
- Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: post nasal drip/fecal breath
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11332
In my opinion pnd is not the cause of fecal breath. I think that fecal breath is cause by something in the digestive system. Pnd could somehow be related because of the swalloing of mucus maybe upsetting your stomach or somthing like that. But in my opinion pnd it is definetly not the cause of Fecal ...
- Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How people pretends!!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2348
How people pretends!!!
Ok so this new girl I work with has BB. Not nearly as bad as mine or fecal like mine, but you can smell it when you talk to her or if you are very close to her. So I'm alway observing how people reacts when they talk to her or are near her. The thing is people will always pretend nothing is wrong ...
- Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: fecal breath/nasal fart different to BB
- Replies: 9
- Views: 25537
fecal breath/nasal fart different to BB
I think we should categorize each type of BB, or else we will never find the cure.
I see a lot of people here trying to find the cure for fecal breath by going to the ENT and buying mouth washes and doing things to tackle bacteria in the mouth. But that is simply not gonna help you because fecal ...
I see a lot of people here trying to find the cure for fecal breath by going to the ENT and buying mouth washes and doing things to tackle bacteria in the mouth. But that is simply not gonna help you because fecal ...
- Mon May 31, 2010 4:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Doctors don't know shit!!!!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1496
Doctors don't know shit!!!!
99% of doctors are nothing more than overpaid assholes. They don't care about curing you. they just care about the money. Their knowledge is limited. Now that the internet is here they are just obsolete. If before going to the doctor, you make some research on the net about your problem, you will ...
- Mon May 31, 2010 4:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Appt w Gastro Doc
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4877
- Mon May 31, 2010 4:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why do relatives not detect our BB?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8150
Let's be honest with ourselves, we know we have BB. Probably 80% of the people we interact with can smell it. The thing is that some people is more polite than others and just won't tell you to not make you feel bad. Also some people is more sensitive than others, while for some people the smell ...
- Fri May 14, 2010 3:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you guys survive your job???
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3903
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.