THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by Laptop
Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Food allergy testing
Replies: 1
Views: 908

Wheat and misc. grasses.

Also, I'm very thin.
by Laptop
Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:40 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Ive tried it all, so far this seems to be the best!
Replies: 26
Views: 10340

I've had bad breath for about 15 years now. I'm also quite thin.

Several months ago I found out that I'm allergic to wheat. I don't know what this means -- I've heard that one of the effects is that I am unable to digest wheat.

Assuming this is in fact an effect of a wheat allergy, this may be a ...
by Laptop
Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: what is your body type?
Replies: 15
Views: 3901

I am very thin as well. Dry mouth, too. I also think that there's a connection.
by Laptop
Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: California
Replies: 4
Views: 2014

San Francisco, California
by Laptop
Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:14 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: The Story So Far
Replies: 7
Views: 2806

What specific steps did you take, other than the tongue scraping?
by Laptop
Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fustration
Replies: 3
Views: 2226

I agree with both points: that it's easier when you don't notice/pay attention to the reaction and that it makes one feel better just to accept it.

Regarding the second point, there's a lot of truth behind it. We didn't choose this -- it's nothing we're doing wrong -- it's not bad hygiene or a lack ...
by Laptop
Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: maybe i don't have bb all the time?
Replies: 1
Views: 1199

All the time. I think that most of the time, I don't get reactions because people are being polite. However, I suspect that on a rare occasion, for whatever reason, there is no odor (or at least not as bad as usual) -- I wish I knew what made the difference but I don't.
by Laptop
Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsil Stones and Laser Ablation
Replies: 1
Views: 1196

Does anyone know whether this is something that is generally available? It does seem kind of promising. It seems to target bad breath caused by deep pockets on the throat.
by Laptop
Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsil Stones and Laser Ablation
Replies: 1
Views: 1196

Tonsil Stones and Laser Ablation

Just saw this: http://www.wspa.com/spa/news/local/arti ... sis/12756/

Here's a wikipedia article describing the general procedure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_ablation

Has anyone heard anything about this? Any thoughts?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗