THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 43 matches
- Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Grapefruit
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1096
Re: Grapefruit
Thanks for the tip, I like grapefruit. 
- Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:14 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Sick of going through this alone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 17457
Re: Sick of going through this alone
Hello, this site is proof of the fact that you are not alone in this!Hope2017 wrote:Same here
If you want to talk, I'm all ears.
- Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Temporary relief - Oral probiotics
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9162
Re: Temporary relief - Oral probiotics
Bliss K12 never did anything for me. More so I suspect the inulin made my symptoms worst.
- Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Observations after nasal rinse
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1624
Re: Observations after nasal rinse
How long does it take after eating for the BB to worsen?
Minutes
How long does it take for the odor to improve again?
Hours.
This is like a rush of stink that slowly eases off, something I could not detect before myself, I guess my saliva stays smelly pretty much all the time.
It will be ...
Minutes
How long does it take for the odor to improve again?
Hours.
This is like a rush of stink that slowly eases off, something I could not detect before myself, I guess my saliva stays smelly pretty much all the time.
It will be ...
- Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Observations after nasal rinse
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1624
Re: Observations after nasal rinse
Go out of the house?
Yes, walk out of the front door. Where it doesn't smell like me I suppose.
Do you have to go out immediately?
Actually straight after doing the nasal rinse I can't smell it, it takes some time for the smell to fill my nose again.
How long can you smell yourself?
Hours ...
Yes, walk out of the front door. Where it doesn't smell like me I suppose.
Do you have to go out immediately?
Actually straight after doing the nasal rinse I can't smell it, it takes some time for the smell to fill my nose again.
How long can you smell yourself?
Hours ...
- Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Observations after nasal rinse
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1624
Re: Observations after nasal rinse
Oh by the way, the odor is fecal, something I had never been able to smell on myself before 'cept for a few wiffs here and there perhaps.
- Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Observations after nasal rinse
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1624
Observations after nasal rinse
Hello,
Inspired by someones post on here I decided to give nasal rinsing a go, using boiled water with a bit of salt and some baking soda.
Now after doing this I have noticed that I can smell my own nasal breath, but only when I step outside.
This has been quite a revelation for me as I've noticed ...
Inspired by someones post on here I decided to give nasal rinsing a go, using boiled water with a bit of salt and some baking soda.
Now after doing this I have noticed that I can smell my own nasal breath, but only when I step outside.
This has been quite a revelation for me as I've noticed ...
- Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Some succes
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1230
Some succes
Ok guys, so I've been avoiding anything that contains gluten lately and my tongue coating, which used to be a very thick yellow one, has now been reduced to a very light white coating that is easy to brush off.
Also my tonsil stones are pretty much gone.
I have not had any testing done for celiac ...
Also my tonsil stones are pretty much gone.
I have not had any testing done for celiac ...
- Fri May 25, 2012 12:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My alkaline diet plan
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2527
- Fri May 25, 2012 12:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My lufenuron thread
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13296
- Fri May 11, 2012 7:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My lufenuron thread
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13296
- Wed May 02, 2012 9:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My lufenuron thread
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13296
- Wed May 02, 2012 9:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: some info about excess copper
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1893
- Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: could I developed HIV?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3813
- Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My lufenuron thread
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13296
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.