THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 443 matches
- Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ***** CURE REPORTS ***** 11 so far. Last update March 8th
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16172
- Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ***** CURE REPORTS ***** 11 so far. Last update March 8th
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16172
- Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My BB is getting stronger and stronger
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6682
- Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ***** CURE REPORTS ***** 11 so far. Last update March 8th
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16172
- Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New Hope I Believe - Stem Cells
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6841
I was thinkng of the same thing. I`m pretty sure my problem is stomach related but I never heard they inject stem cells at the stomach. It`s available in my country but cheaper in germany.
There`s no medical malpractice law here so I`m not going to try it until there is enough proof of success. The ...
There`s no medical malpractice law here so I`m not going to try it until there is enough proof of success. The ...
- Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My BB is getting stronger and stronger
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6682
Re: My BB is getting stronger and stronger
To get by day to day, I just accept it. I am more worried about my underlying health ie. what is *really * causing these symptoms, rater than the actual BB.
I had this condition for 18 years & I used to think that my intestines might be rotting or something but medical tests show I`m healthy ...
- Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ***** CURE REPORTS ***** 11 so far. Last update March 8th
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16172
I remember in the TMAU site that about 3 members with severe odor problems had success by taking high dosage of chinese chlorella. They said its chlorophyll is 5x better than the normal chlorella. Unfortunately, there were very little interest by the other members. I don`t even know if they tried it ...
- Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Celebrity look-a-like
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3067
- Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Simple Chinese herbs~~really help!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3493
- Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: good TMAU sites
- Replies: 37
- Views: 15599
- Sat May 28, 2011 2:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: clotrimazole for harry tongue
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3798
- Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: good TMAU sites
- Replies: 37
- Views: 15599
- Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: good TMAU sites
- Replies: 37
- Views: 15599
Hi dick.karma,
I think the info about the international tmau testing is in the meBO site. My sister who have the same type of bb as mine tested positive for SIBO last year, so I`m concentrating on that right now.
meBO also organized the international testing for SIBO. If the guidelines for the tmau ...
I think the info about the international tmau testing is in the meBO site. My sister who have the same type of bb as mine tested positive for SIBO last year, so I`m concentrating on that right now.
meBO also organized the international testing for SIBO. If the guidelines for the tmau ...
- Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: good TMAU sites
- Replies: 37
- Views: 15599
- Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is the wisdom behind meeting others with bad breath?
- Replies: 80
- Views: 27110
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.