THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Celebrity look-a-like
Celebrity look-a-like
i thought this would be fun...everyone write the name of a famous person you either look like or want to look like. 
-
ihatethebus
- Master
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm
I don't think I look much like any celebrities I can think of...
Hm.. Maybe if you put Johnny Depp, John Leguizamo, David Tennant in a blender... Maybe you'd be close?
Oh, I used to have Jay Baruchel's haircut, down to the hairline. I'm not as skinny/lanky and nerdy as him though, but you can toss him in the blender too since the hairstyle was uncanny during the time I saw the movie trailer... which was embarrassing, because the movie's about how much of a nerd he his).
So maybe if you put all those four dudes together you'd get something maybe resembling me.
My Dad looks like a mix between Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Dan Aykroyd, and Michael Douglas.
Hm.. Maybe if you put Johnny Depp, John Leguizamo, David Tennant in a blender... Maybe you'd be close?
Oh, I used to have Jay Baruchel's haircut, down to the hairline. I'm not as skinny/lanky and nerdy as him though, but you can toss him in the blender too since the hairstyle was uncanny during the time I saw the movie trailer... which was embarrassing, because the movie's about how much of a nerd he his).
So maybe if you put all those four dudes together you'd get something maybe resembling me.
My Dad looks like a mix between Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Dan Aykroyd, and Michael Douglas.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.