THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Celebrity look-a-like

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruthere1
Junior
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Celebrity look-a-like

Post by ruthere1 »

i thought this would be fun...everyone write the name of a famous person you either look like or want to look like. ;)
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Hm.. I'm pretty content with how I look. I do wish I could put on more weight..
I dunno, if I just had nice breath I'd been pretty damn happy.



Why don't you start ruthere1?
ruthere1
Junior
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by ruthere1 »

people say i look a lot like aaliyah...the singer that died.
ihatethebus
Master
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by ihatethebus »

aubrey drake graham. Friends say im his darker skinned version n i don see the resemblance. I look more like the kid who acts as chris' elder bro in every body hates chris. Ironically i also hate that show
stevo96
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:55 am

Post by stevo96 »

I'm a cross between Ewan Mcgregor and the lead singer of Madness - work than one out...
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I don't think I look much like any celebrities I can think of...

Hm.. Maybe if you put Johnny Depp, John Leguizamo, David Tennant in a blender... Maybe you'd be close?

Oh, I used to have Jay Baruchel's haircut, down to the hairline. I'm not as skinny/lanky and nerdy as him though, but you can toss him in the blender too since the hairstyle was uncanny during the time I saw the movie trailer... which was embarrassing, because the movie's about how much of a nerd he his).

So maybe if you put all those four dudes together you'd get something maybe resembling me.


My Dad looks like a mix between Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Dan Aykroyd, and Michael Douglas.
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

A girl told me in college that I look like Keanu Reeves. Now, I gained an extra 70 lbs so I think I look like Jon Gosselin ( Kate plus Eight ). LOL
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗