asd
If you have pains in your cheeks it is highly likely you have an infection in your sinuses. Perhaps the smoking somehow
exacerbates it and brings it to the fore. But seriously get it checked out.
I had a pain in my cheek for a long time just above my back molar and I thought that's where the ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 55 matches
- Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sinus advice
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1314
- Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Visited Oral Surgeon today re wisdom teeth
- Replies: 154
- Views: 68636
- Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PERIODONTALISTS
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3393
- Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PERIODONTALISTS
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3393
I'll give you a good example of dentists overlooking sensitivity and receding gums.
For a long time I suffered with sensitivity and receding gums around one particular tooth that was heavily filled. It was irritating when I flossed it but it didn't bleed. Dentists always told me I was brushing too ...
For a long time I suffered with sensitivity and receding gums around one particular tooth that was heavily filled. It was irritating when I flossed it but it didn't bleed. Dentists always told me I was brushing too ...
- Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Visited Oral Surgeon today re wisdom teeth
- Replies: 154
- Views: 68636
aahh yes it contains chlorhexidine gluconate, I've used something similar before. It stained my teeth and couldn't taste anything for days but I didn't know it was capable of mutating oral flora.
This stuff is available over the counter (where I live) and even if it says to use only for a few days ...
This stuff is available over the counter (where I live) and even if it says to use only for a few days ...
- Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PERIODONTALISTS
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3393
- Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: GENETICALLY MODIFIED BACTERIA IN MOUTHWASH
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2546
- Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Visited Oral Surgeon today re wisdom teeth
- Replies: 154
- Views: 68636
- Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath bug sighted: Solobacterium moorei
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1460
joe1, thanks for the post.
It gives me hope when scientists are able to find the actual bacteria that cause bb but for them to say 'they have found that brushing twice a day with antibacterial toothpaste and using a toothbrush with a built-in tongue scraper can eliminate chronic bad breath' seems a ...
It gives me hope when scientists are able to find the actual bacteria that cause bb but for them to say 'they have found that brushing twice a day with antibacterial toothpaste and using a toothbrush with a built-in tongue scraper can eliminate chronic bad breath' seems a ...
- Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hypochlorhydria and candida
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3216
- Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:09 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: when im near my brother...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3715
I know this is easier said than done but why don't you ask him if your breath smells (if you haven't already done so). Personally, I think it's a lot easier to ask family members than friends/strangers. Although I know from experience that family members can sometimes deny the truth because they ...
- Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Odourfree (The new McCain) EXPOSED by Wnaysha (Obama) !
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2582
- Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:11 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: What are some of the meanest thing people have said about yo
- Replies: 79
- Views: 44992
- Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just a few things
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1534
:lol: :lol: Snobuni, Yesterday I had to visit an endodontist about 2hrs drive away and I was thinking exactly the same thing as you 'why don't I just have all my teeth pulled and it will save me all this time, money and worry'. But it wasn't a wasted trip because I got to meet a dentist who's breath ...
- Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oxygen Therapy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1556
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.