THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 16 matches

by Bestwishes
Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: blue light toothbrush
Replies: 11
Views: 5510

Yes please let us know that would be great, and hopefully it might have some positive results for us.
by Bestwishes
Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Blue light and Hydrogen Peroxyde
Replies: 1
Views: 1300

Great find, I remember reading about the blue light therapy about 2 years ago, and its always stayed in my mind wondering if that technology will become something that is used in the future to fight bad breath. Lets hope this starts to become mainstream sometime soon.
by Bestwishes
Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is there a Test to Confirm if you are Lactose Intolerant?
Replies: 1
Views: 1413

Is there a Test to Confirm if you are Lactose Intolerant?

Hi, I feel ok when I drink milk. When I eat pizza, afterwards for the next hour I will breathe out a cheese smell through my nose while my mouth is closed. I am a little gassy the next day if I eat alot of cheese. The last two times I ate at taco bell, (the food had alot of cheese and sour cream), I ...
by Bestwishes
Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What does your tonsil stones or your tonsil bb smell like?
Replies: 3
Views: 2903

What does your tonsil stones or your tonsil bb smell like?

Hi all,
I am trying to gather info and learn more about tonsils. Hopefully to help us all to learn more about the complexities of tonsil odor.

My tonsil stones smelled cheesy, like stinky saliva, dog breath. I have read some people saying their stones smell like poop and that has made me wonder ...
by Bestwishes
Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:13 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: 4 years..i need help badly =[
Replies: 2
Views: 1953

Hi,
Use half water, and half hyrdrogen peroxide 3% (You can get it at the drugstore.) Use this as a mouthwash, it works better than listerine. It fizzes when it comes in contact with bacteria.
But peroxide is very bad to swallow, so make sure you spit it all out and rinse well. I had smelly bacteria ...
by Bestwishes
Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:48 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Story
Replies: 11
Views: 6107

Hi Halitosisux,
You definitely have given me lots of great info, and next time I run experiments I'll check my teeth and see if I find any extra bacteria. Thanks so much for helping and being so welcoming on my first post, it means alot.

Bestwishes
by Bestwishes
Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: California
Replies: 4
Views: 2013

Hey you PM'd me the other day and I sent you a message

I'm around San Jose.
I am in west coast cali.
by Bestwishes
Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:41 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Story
Replies: 11
Views: 6107

Hi Halitosisux,
Wow that is interesting that the side your wisdom tooth was on, is the side that smelled far worse in your tonsils. Maybe we might be on to something here.

My broken wisdom tooth is under the gumline but I will sometime try a smell test and see if it smells extra bad. The thought ...
by Bestwishes
Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:54 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: getting me down
Replies: 2
Views: 2157

For PND what works for me is cutting out dairy, and I use a nettie pot.

Have you tried the sinuspulse? If so how is it working for you?

I know all about romances being destroyed due to this curse. It feels like a curse. I have had moments with a guy, then I see it right before my eyes how the ...
by Bestwishes
Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:42 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: STILL STRUGGLING....
Replies: 1
Views: 1552

Hi, I have heard many good things about Breezecare, if they sold it at the local drugstore I would have tried it already.
How long have you been using it for?

Just what products of Breezecare did you use? About how long ago did it stop working for you?

Is it rough at the University for you? The ...
by Bestwishes
Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:37 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Hi everyone
Replies: 1
Views: 1548

Saying hi back to you, I posted my first post last night. This is a great site to find and learn lots of new things, best of luck to us all!
by Bestwishes
Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:35 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: yoghurt?
Replies: 1
Views: 1657

My experience with yogurt, is that I started drinking kefir which is very similar to yogurt, it is made from dairy too. I developed post nasal drip from it. And as soon as I stopped the kefir the pnd went away. It didnt help me. But I think people suffering from leaky gut, intestinal fecal breath ...
by Bestwishes
Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:50 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: "WISDOM" teeth
Replies: 45
Views: 20509

I agree on your point 3. That just because you have shit breath does not mean its connected to your shit. Take for example I have been close to men that spent the whole night smoking and then their breath smelled like shit. One time i smoked a whole bunch and I had shit breath.

Dehydration causes ...
by Bestwishes
Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:39 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Story
Replies: 11
Views: 6107

I had my wisdom teeth taken out at age 17, and the dentist said that one tooth broke off during extraction so I have like a partial piece of wisdom tooth still in there. Now that I think about it , I should try and find out just what side is my partial broken tooth on, that would be rather ...
by Bestwishes
Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:25 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Story
Replies: 11
Views: 6107

Yes i have been to the dentist 4 times since then.. I now have insurance but need to go again soon. Wow so you had your tonsils removed and it didnt help. Is your bb the fecal kind, or how does it smell? Did you have tonsil stones when you had them? At what age did you start suffering from bb?

Yes ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗