THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

PLS HELP...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nelly
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:56 am

Post by nelly »

unfortunately fecal. And something else, and it varies. Hard too describe smells. Yesterday I squessed and squessed my right tonsil,(sometimes it produces tonsil stones).It was an endless flow of stinking material coming out.Ill see my doctor this week, and explain him why I want tonsils out.
daisyk
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:57 pm

Post by daisyk »

Nelly, I'm like you in that I can smell myself. Although I'm not always sure how far I carry. I may think I'm at a safe distance and have had people back away from me. Sometimes mine is a fecal smell, other times I get a moth ball smell or chemical smell. I too get tonsil stones sometimes-I cannot see them though. My tonsils are very small apparently-the ENT doctor thought I may have had them out-i haven't. Anyway-the stones hide in there in my throat somewhere. The ENT was worthless-he more or less said my tonsils looked fine and I should just go and live my life. Easy for him to say. It's not my imagination either-my husband can smell me, but his nose isn't the greatest luckily-so he can only smell me if he's right in my face. Or else he's used to me-ugh. I think my problem has something to do with mucous though. I had an endoscopy a few months back and before the procedure they gave me some medication to dry up the mucous. I had perfect breath for about 6 hours after that-I have to think it's a mucous/bacteria thing-I don't know. Nelly,please let us know what your doctor says when you go. Best to everyone here.
deekey
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:25 am

Post by deekey »

jc wrote: How long have you had bb ?
Ive pretty much had it my whole life, but for some reason it never really dawned on me how bad it was until college when I started getting comments left and right and people actually started avoiding me.

I havent tried too many cures except for TriOral, which I believe worked for a while but lost its effectiveness after a few months.

Now I just do physical things like flossing religiously, tung brushing, nasal irrigation, and brushing with the trioral toothpaste (regular toothpaste leaves a weird faux-minty taste in my mouth). I think this has helped me the most.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗