Hello Jimi,
Yes, Jimi, you have helped alot of people with your passion to finding a cure to ease our sufferings. We take for granted that we are here on your site, talking, seeking, and debating over what works, what doesn't work, and yes even laser tonsil removal procedure.
We're able to find support, encouragement, and even vent our frustrations, pain, and anguish because you were driven by your calling to set up this site for us. So, I would truly like to say THANK YOU, JIMI.
You and I have spoken many times over all kinds of crazy things, and still searching for a cure. Someday, when all of us are cured we can look back and remember your delication and passion that made it all happend.
You're the best, brother. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
Faithfully,
John
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Standing Ovation to Jimi
hello jimi, i agree with ocean side , you are the best thank you for every thing , as matter o fact you had made me laugh many times while reading your messages . i think you have a great personality without meeting you i could see that and im 100 pecent sure of that and if you did not have this problem you would be much more sucsseful i wish to all of us luck and cure. again thank you jimi.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Yes everybody say
***k HEALTHBOARDS
***k HEALTHBOARDS
****ing bastards and sellouts
All visitors and sufferers are my friends and I hate some bastards to try to stop the health information flow.
I really felt like i was in Nazi camp when posting on healthboards.com like ther is a guard around the corner who is waiting to stirke you over the head if you plug something.
Sorry for the foul language, I hope noone if offended beside healthboards
I just got an idea, maybe I should built new healthboardz that is without restriction
***k HEALTHBOARDS
***k HEALTHBOARDS
****ing bastards and sellouts
All visitors and sufferers are my friends and I hate some bastards to try to stop the health information flow.
I really felt like i was in Nazi camp when posting on healthboards.com like ther is a guard around the corner who is waiting to stirke you over the head if you plug something.
Sorry for the foul language, I hope noone if offended beside healthboards
I just got an idea, maybe I should built new healthboardz that is without restriction
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.