Your Email Address:

First Name:

Standing Ovation to Jimi

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanside
Master

Standing Ovation to Jimi

Post by oceanside »

Hello Jimi,

Yes, Jimi, you have helped alot of people with your passion to finding a cure to ease our sufferings. We take for granted that we are here on your site, talking, seeking, and debating over what works, what doesn't work, and yes even laser tonsil removal procedure.

We're able to find support, encouragement, and even vent our frustrations, pain, and anguish because you were driven by your calling to set up this site for us. So, I would truly like to say THANK YOU, JIMI.

You and I have spoken many times over all kinds of crazy things, and still searching for a cure. Someday, when all of us are cured we can look back and remember your delication and passion that made it all happend.

You're the best, brother. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Faithfully,

John

guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

hello jimi, i agree with ocean side , you are the best thank you for every thing , as matter o fact you had made me laugh many times while reading your messages . i think you have a great personality without meeting you i could see that and im 100 pecent sure of that and if you did not have this problem you would be much more sucsseful i wish to all of us luck and cure. again thank you jimi.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Thanks guys

But here is my point. If I would be cured with the help of the website I would donate for sure if I would have enough money so the other could have the laser operation.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Yeah a BIG THANKS goes to Jimi for making this site and freeing use from the Nazi regime of healthboards which held us back from finding a cure.

Maaaaaaaaaaan if we ever get cured from this someday we'll call that day the "Saint Jimi's day" or something :P
me
Advanced

me

Post by me »

totally agree with you noptical!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Yes everybody say

***k HEALTHBOARDS
***k HEALTHBOARDS

****ing bastards and sellouts

:)

All visitors and sufferers are my friends and I hate some bastards to try to stop the health information flow.

I really felt like i was in Nazi camp when posting on healthboards.com like ther is a guard around the corner who is waiting to stirke you over the head if you plug something.

Sorry for the foul language, I hope noone if offended beside healthboards

I just got an idea, maybe I should built new healthboardz that is without restriction
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic