THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Ideas for BB t-shirts

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Help
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:22 pm

Post by Help »

Eric wrote:"The only thing worse than my breath is your attitude"
Luv this one...but really r u guys serious about this? I can't even begin to think of how i would feel if I were one of those shirts!!
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

Haha jcmaster had some good ones. Um I'm only semi-serious about these. Maybe something like a small "Halitosis Stinks" pin on your shirt would be more realistic.
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

Im Stinky Your Ugly have a nice day

8)
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

FOR JIMI:

"I SURVIVED THE HALITOMAFIA" :D
Maria
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:33 am

Post by Maria »

you guys are realy funny.
these posts here make me have good laugh after another long ugly day.
I wish we could gather some where and forget about the whole world.
Some one once was talking about our "island".I just keep dreaming about it.
KP2008
Total Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:11 am
Location: boston ma, and rocklandcounty, ny

Post by KP2008 »

"Keep away, extremely harmful breath"
or "Danger, bad breath coming through"

My, I'd wear a shirt with those lines anyway, it would say me the time of having to tell people (face 2 face might I add) and the embarrassment of having people find out the hard way.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Offtopic, but in Japan (and probably neighboring countries) people wear these to protect themselves from pollution or to not spread a sickness. It's fairly common.

Image

I wonder if this would keep BB from reaching others.. Even if it did, people would stare at me like a freak if I attempted to wear one in America.



Alright, on topic:

"If you can read this, you're already gagging"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗