Luv this one...but really r u guys serious about this? I can't even begin to think of how i would feel if I were one of those shirts!!Eric wrote:"The only thing worse than my breath is your attitude"
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Ideas for BB t-shirts
Offtopic, but in Japan (and probably neighboring countries) people wear these to protect themselves from pollution or to not spread a sickness. It's fairly common.

I wonder if this would keep BB from reaching others.. Even if it did, people would stare at me like a freak if I attempted to wear one in America.
Alright, on topic:
"If you can read this, you're already gagging"

I wonder if this would keep BB from reaching others.. Even if it did, people would stare at me like a freak if I attempted to wear one in America.
Alright, on topic:
"If you can read this, you're already gagging"
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.