Your Email Address:

First Name:

how bad is it?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Eric wrote:I think I'm just paranoid, but sometimes it seems like when I'm stopped in traffic with the windows down someone driving by will touch their nose. I think that it's such a nasty smell that even a bit of it makes you involuntarily react. Also, do you guys ever notice people coughing around you more than usual?
yeah, people around me cough & sneeze most of the time specialy those with weaker lungs. it happened about 5 years ago but I`m not sure exactly when. I`m hellbent on trying out cures eversince cuz my back`s already up against the wall. I just avoid products that worsens it more.

Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Damn, this life is a real joke. I keep wondering what the hell I'm here.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Busted wrote:Damn, this life is a real joke. I keep wondering what the hell I'm here.
hang in there. i`m one of those extreme cases but lately i`ve been having some positive results so there`s still hope for us especially those with milder cases of bb.
helpme
Total Newbie

Post by helpme »

Hi jc, what have you tried that is improving your bb condition?

Hi all, I am glad there is this forum as all of you understand how I feel. I have been suffering from bb for 20 yrs, since i was a teenager! My mom used to suffer from bb too but she doesn't seem to now that she is in her 60s.

I have tried everything, special toothpaste/mouthwash, tongu scraper that I order from the States etc - nothing has worked. And I cry A LOT because my colleagues think I am rude to have bb!!!!

Have entertained the thought of committing s*****e since this has gone on for too long 20 DAMN YEARS and NOTHING'S WORKED!! People seem to smell my breath even before I open my mouth! It's like it's coming out from the nose. :cry:
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

helpme wrote:Hi jc, what have you tried that is improving your bb condition?

Hi all, I am glad there is this forum as all of you understand how I feel. I have been suffering from bb for 20 yrs, since i was a teenager! My mom used to suffer from bb too but she doesn't seem to now that she is in her 60s.

I have tried everything, special toothpaste/mouthwash, tongu scraper that I order from the States etc - nothing has worked. And I cry A LOT because my colleagues think I am rude to have bb!!!!

Have entertained the thought of committing s*****e since this has gone on for too long 20 DAMN YEARS and NOTHING'S WORKED!! People seem to smell my breath even before I open my mouth! It's like it's coming out from the nose. :cry:
1. i`ve taken oregano capsules 3x a day for 5 months.
2. 500mg. a day of vitamin C for 3 months.
3. used toothpaste with triclosan & xylitol.

It hasn`t cured my bb yet but it`s the only combo that was able to consistently weaken it.`hope this helps...
FBseeker

Post by FBseeker »

helpme wrote: Hi all, I am glad there is this forum as all of you understand how I feel. I have been suffering from bb for 20 yrs, since i was a teenager! My mom used to suffer from bb too but she doesn't seem to now that she is in her 60s.
That's interesting. Seems to reinforce my belief that what plagues me is hormonal. However, I also believe that the lack of good bacteria in my body might be affecting my hormonal systems. So it's a chicken and egg situation. I am not sure what came first- my hormones creating a hostile environment for friendly bacteria or unfriendly bacteria messing up my hormonal balance.

helpme, try taking probiotics daily and make sure you are cleared for acid reflux and H-pylori.
VICKSTER
Advanced

Post by VICKSTER »

FB SEEKER ,
Hi , just read your post. You and I have similar cases. So I can tell you what I have been told by a # of DOC's. Dysbiosis due Candida infection left untreated effects the thyroid which inturn causes all sorts of hormonal problems. You have to kill the Candida, or it will never clear. The diet consists of no simple carbs and low carb veggies plus protein from fish. FYI. Keep us posted on your treatment with the Pro-biotics. Thanks.
destined

Post by destined »

I think I have bb 24/7 and can impact people within a 4 feet radius. Some day are better than others. Sometimes i think it comes through my nose too or pores because over the years it is difficult for others to sit next to me for over 30 minutes without rubbing their noses and offering me mints. Sometimes I brush my teeth and follow my oral refresh regimen at 4 times a day.

People say I have a great personality but I shy away from all social interactions because of my bb. I have become the queen of declining invitations to parties, showers, concerts,plays, conferences etc... The rejections can be overwhelming at time. My faith keeps me strong. [-o<
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

mike987 wrote:
findacure wrote:
Eric wrote:Sometimes I wish I could just stop everybody's daily routine and have them fill out a survey about how I smelled and from how far away. At least then I would know and not just be constantly guessing and driving myself insane.
=D> ....u think ur funny, dont u? U are trying to tell me what and what doesnt happen to me, do u freakin know me?? are you there when these things happen?....NO, so stop replying to me with your stupid sarcastic comments and grow up!
woooh fella .. How did you think he was being negative to you in anyway?

Was it his comment about how "that's just not possible"? He was talking about the distance of 50 feet.. not a few feet :p

I don't blame you for being paranoid, but here on the site we shouldn't have to be so defensive.. We all know how it is.
I wasnt even goin to bother replying to you! but if u read what he typed again, he clearly tries to say ppl cannot smell u from a couple of feet away!!...Which IS possible....Why would he be talkin to someone who is standing 50 feet away from him??? :? ...is it clear to u now!! And by the way im a Lady not a Fella!!!
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

findacure wrote:
mike987 wrote:
findacure wrote: =D> ....u think ur funny, dont u? U are trying to tell me what and what doesnt happen to me, do u freakin know me?? are you there when these things happen?....NO, so stop replying to me with your stupid sarcastic comments and grow up!
woooh fella .. How did you think he was being negative to you in anyway?

Was it his comment about how "that's just not possible"? He was talking about the distance of 50 feet.. not a few feet :p

I don't blame you for being paranoid, but here on the site we shouldn't have to be so defensive.. We all know how it is.
I wasnt even goin to bother replying to you! but if u read what he typed again, he clearly tries to say ppl cannot smell u from a couple of feet away!!...Which IS possible....Why would he be talkin to someone who is standing 50 feet away from him??? :? ...is it clear to u now!! And by the way im a Lady not a Fella!!!
I know this will be a worthless comment.....

But suppose you talk to your self. your still talking yoid dont have to talk to them from long range.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

OneDay111 wrote:
findacure wrote:
mike987 wrote: woooh fella .. How did you think he was being negative to you in anyway?

I know this will be a worthless comment.....

But suppose you talk to your self. your still talking yoid dont have to talk to them from long range.
Wanna translate that!!, i didnt understand word??? and if its worthless why post it?
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

holy crap that got unintelligible lol
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

bleh wrote:My breath is terrible!! People usually show signs that they can smell my breath within 5 feet. I've been trying all these possible quick fix methods like baking soda irrigation, vinegar, etc, and so far I think it's actually made my breath worse. I don't know if it's because I practically stopped using my hydrofloss or halitomafia products...but I don't know. Does gum make anybody's breath worse?? Before I go to work I always put in a piece of gum knowing that I won't be able to freshen my breath for awhile (I'm a server), and I notice that my guests have a worse expression on their face then after I spit it out. Ugh...
I stopped using halitomafia products and I think I am far better off. My bb initially got a little aggravated but gradually became better after a month or two. Now I just use normal toothpaste and that's it. I recall my nasal bb becoming more and more chronic when I started using halitomafia products. So I just stopped it together with my nasal solution and spray. And now my breath is fresher. Actually, my ent does not believe in nasal irrigation or spray unless you have chronic sinusitis as (accdng to him) this will upset the flora in your upper respiratory that was haywired and is constantly trying to regulate itself with the help of immunity.

I also take zinc, magnesium, vit a/c, echinacea and acidophilus supplements and my intake of raw veggies and fruits is increased to 50-70% in the last month. I drink a lot of black decaf with sweeteners and limit my intake of sugar. When I am not stressed, my bb is minimum, not offensive in 1 foot radius.
KP2008
Total Newbie

Post by KP2008 »

I'm so depressed...... my bad breath is obviously very pungent, not only do people touch their nose, they also make fun of me during chemistry class. It's obvious that their comments are directed towards me and every time someone smells something horrible, people automatically assume that it's my breath. Today a girl made a gesture and it wasn't very hard to interpret. She pointed to me, then her mouth, then she punched in the direction of her friend's nose. You tell me how you'd interpret this and to make matters worse, she did it infront of the entire chemistry class!
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

Eric wrote:holy crap that got unintelligible lol
:-k
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic