THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Ice
Advanced
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:19 pm
Location: South Europe

Post by Ice »

ok. I don't really want the smartmouth, I just didn't like the way you dissed me... ok. end of discussion, now please continue with the topic. So any chance u might mention where ure from jimi? even PM would be ok. if it isn't to big secret? :-$
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

I think he's in Central Europe, so pretty close to you. You two should book a hotel room, lovebirds =D>
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

Yeah, c'mon Jimi and Ice, I keep checking this thread hoping someone close to me in Cali will reply, and it's just you guys bickering, sheesh :P
Vivian
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by Vivian »

Thank you, thank you, thank you ICE & Jimi!!! I can't get this hysterical smile off of my face. Your back and forth comments were really entertaining. :lol:

This is my first post, and I'm from NYC
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Snobuni »

I'm from Scotland. Is there anybody else from Scotland or the UK? ;)
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by Charley »

Snobuni wrote:I'm from Scotland. Is there anybody else from Scotland or the UK? ;)
Hey Snobuni, I'm from the UK, London way but Pops is Scottish so I guess I'm half way there!

Would be good to hear from you.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

What can I do, he is an idiot, I am from Nigeria
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Nigeria, that's it, I forgot.

Anyway, Jimi doesn't have to tell anyone anything, as he's soon posted #1000 posts, and is King of the site. 8) =D> \:D/
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Snobuni »

Hi Charley, I'm from the north of England originally, but live up in Scotland now. I think that there are a few other people from the UK that post here too, and get together now and again. We should definately all keep in touch. :D
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by Charley »

Snobuni wrote:Hi Charley, I'm from the north of England originally, but live up in Scotland now. I think that there are a few other people from the UK that post here too, and get together now and again. We should definately all keep in touch. :D
Sounds good :D
cat
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:29 am

Post by cat »

Snobuni wrote:I'm from Scotland. Is there anybody else from Scotland or the UK? ;)
hello! i am from scotland, and so is stridinglady if i remember correctly... so that's three whole people! we should totally meet up and smell each other
cat
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:29 am

Post by cat »

stridinglady wrote:
cat wrote:
stridinglady wrote:Scotland - couldnt be any further :?
snap! would it be impertinent to ask where abouts in scotland you're from? :P
not at all CAT - big city of gasgow....what about you?
i'm about 30 mins from glasgow, woowoo

ahhh it's good to know there are people nearby :D
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

great!!!

keep us updated about the meeting
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Snobuni »

We should definately arrange to meet up!!! It totally helps not to feel alone!! I'm so glad I found this forum!!!
User avatar
juice
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:25 am

Post by juice »

ireland here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗