♡ POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU Keep the conversation going. Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Donate to the forum ♡
Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ice
Advanced
Posts: 187 Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:19 pm
Location: South Europe
Post
by Ice » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:46 pm
ok. I don't really want the smartmouth, I just didn't like the way you dissed me... ok. end of discussion, now please continue with the topic. So any chance u might mention where ure from jimi? even PM would be ok. if it isn't to big secret?
Larc400
God
Posts: 791 Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm
Post
by Larc400 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:02 pm
I think he's in Central Europe, so pretty close to you. You two should book a hotel room, lovebirds
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196 Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am
Post
by Eric » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:06 pm
Yeah, c'mon Jimi and Ice, I keep checking this thread hoping someone close to me in Cali will reply, and it's just you guys bickering, sheesh
Vivian
Newbie
Posts: 39 Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:19 pm
Post
by Vivian » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:08 am
Thank you, thank you, thank you ICE & Jimi!!! I can't get this hysterical smile off of my face. Your back and forth comments were really entertaining.
This is my first post, and I'm from NYC
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381 Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am
Post
by Snobuni » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:32 pm
I'm from Scotland. Is there anybody else from Scotland or the UK?
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78 Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK
Post
by Charley » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:21 am
Snobuni wrote: I'm from Scotland. Is there anybody else from Scotland or the UK?
Hey Snobuni, I'm from the UK, London way but Pops is Scottish so I guess I'm half way there!
Would be good to hear from you.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212 Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:
Post
by Jimi Stein » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:39 am
What can I do, he is an idiot, I am from Nigeria
Larc400
God
Posts: 791 Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm
Post
by Larc400 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:54 am
Nigeria, that's it, I forgot.
Anyway, Jimi doesn't have to tell anyone anything, as he's soon posted #1000 posts, and is King of the site.
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381 Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am
Post
by Snobuni » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:26 am
Hi Charley, I'm from the north of England originally, but live up in Scotland now. I think that there are a few other people from the UK that post here too, and get together now and again. We should definately all keep in touch.
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78 Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK
Post
by Charley » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:16 pm
Snobuni wrote: Hi Charley, I'm from the north of England originally, but live up in Scotland now. I think that there are a few other people from the UK that post here too, and get together now and again. We should definately all keep in touch.
Sounds good
cat
Newbie
Posts: 26 Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:29 am
Post
by cat » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:26 am
Snobuni wrote: I'm from Scotland. Is there anybody else from Scotland or the UK?
hello! i am from scotland, and so is stridinglady if i remember correctly... so that's three whole people! we should totally meet up and smell each other
cat
Newbie
Posts: 26 Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:29 am
Post
by cat » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:27 am
stridinglady wrote: cat wrote: stridinglady wrote: Scotland - couldnt be any further
snap! would it be impertinent to ask where abouts in scotland you're from?
not at all CAT - big city of gasgow....what about you?
i'm about 30 mins from glasgow, woowoo
ahhh it's good to know there are people nearby
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381 Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am
Post
by Snobuni » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:54 am
We should definately arrange to meet up!!! It totally helps not to feel alone!! I'm so glad I found this forum!!!
juice
Total Newbie
Posts: 5 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:25 am
Post
by juice » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:50 am
ireland here
↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES Your banner. Right here. Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.
Advertise here ↗