THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
After I eat dairy my wrists start to smell like sour milk..?
After I eat dairy my wrists start to smell like sour milk..?
I've posted about this before, posting again to see if anyone has the same thing going on? It doesn't make any sense to me, but I'm not going crazy. I can thoroughly wash my hands, wrists, and forearm with soap and water then sniff each of those parts a minute later and my wrists seem to be secreting digested dairy stench. WTF?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.