THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

residing gums

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

residing gums

Post by halihope »

I have residing gums and I can see the beginning of two or three molar roots or legs yet my dentist has never commented on this and says I have no cavities and therefore no problem. I been on high blood pressure on and off for years and taking steroids (prednisone 5mg) on and off for years re kidney transplant. My teeth are sensitive to cold water, I have all of my teeth. Does the gum residing causes bb??
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
daveparker
Advanced
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am

Post by daveparker »

Yeah same here, brushed long and hard, to no avail, my gums started receding, and I thought I had some sort of gum disease, which would have been great since than my bb problem could have been solved fairly easily i thought, thats y i was so devastated when the dentist told me that my teeth and gums look good....I've eased up recently...10 days to go till my wisdoms come out... \:D/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗