THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
residing gums
residing gums
I have residing gums and I can see the beginning of two or three molar roots or legs yet my dentist has never commented on this and says I have no cavities and therefore no problem. I been on high blood pressure on and off for years and taking steroids (prednisone 5mg) on and off for years re kidney transplant. My teeth are sensitive to cold water, I have all of my teeth. Does the gum residing causes bb??
-
daveparker
- Advanced
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am
Yeah same here, brushed long and hard, to no avail, my gums started receding, and I thought I had some sort of gum disease, which would have been great since than my bb problem could have been solved fairly easily i thought, thats y i was so devastated when the dentist told me that my teeth and gums look good....I've eased up recently...10 days to go till my wisdoms come out... 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.