THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Sinuses must be the cause of bb!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Sinuses must be the cause of bb!!!

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am still experimenting with peroxide and only drops into sinuses relieves it a little bit., at least I feel fresh all day. And get less reactions, but still people are not talking to me.

If I put peroxxide and gargle that does not help so much.

So the cause must be there.

I just ate a pizza and I got that nasty taste, like my whole throat is suffering, and I just put drops of peroxide in my nose and it helped very much.

Check videos, there is so much stuff that might be going in in sinuses, cysts.......

Watch this channel

When a doc checks your sinuses he does not probably go in with a camera right?

Check these videos.

I will go for a real checkup myself. THre must be the reason in our noses.

Check all his videos
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

Re: Sinuses must be the cause of bb!!!

Post by sharon »

where are the links? thanks
Jimi wrote:I am still experimenting with peroxide and only drops into sinuses relieves it a little bit., at least I feel fresh all day. And get less reactions, but still people are not talking to me.

If I put peroxxide and gargle that does not help so much.

So the cause must be there.

I just ate a pizza and I got that nasty taste, like my whole throat is suffering, and I just put drops of peroxide in my nose and it helped very much.

Check videos, there is so much stuff that might be going in in sinuses, cysts.......

Watch this channel

When a doc checks your sinuses he does not probably go in with a camera right?

Check these videos.

I will go for a real checkup myself. THre must be the reason in our noses.

Check all his videos
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗