I am still experimenting with peroxide and only drops into sinuses relieves it a little bit., at least I feel fresh all day. And get less reactions, but still people are not talking to me.
If I put peroxxide and gargle that does not help so much.
So the cause must be there.
I just ate a pizza and I got that nasty taste, like my whole throat is suffering, and I just put drops of peroxide in my nose and it helped very much.
Check videos, there is so much stuff that might be going in in sinuses, cysts.......
Watch this channel
When a doc checks your sinuses he does not probably go in with a camera right?
Check these videos.
I will go for a real checkup myself. THre must be the reason in our noses.
Check all his videos
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Sinuses must be the cause of bb!!!
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Sinuses must be the cause of bb!!!
where are the links? thanks
Jimi wrote:I am still experimenting with peroxide and only drops into sinuses relieves it a little bit., at least I feel fresh all day. And get less reactions, but still people are not talking to me.
If I put peroxxide and gargle that does not help so much.
So the cause must be there.
I just ate a pizza and I got that nasty taste, like my whole throat is suffering, and I just put drops of peroxide in my nose and it helped very much.
Check videos, there is so much stuff that might be going in in sinuses, cysts.......
Watch this channel
When a doc checks your sinuses he does not probably go in with a camera right?
Check these videos.
I will go for a real checkup myself. THre must be the reason in our noses.
Check all his videos
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.