THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How come people just all of a sudden

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

How come people just all of a sudden

Post by mizz123 »

come down with bad breath? I have been dealing with this my entire life, so I am a little confused.
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

It often happens during puberty, because of hormonal changes. I think it's true for many people on here, that it started some time between the ages 14-18 or similar.
guzler
Advanced
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:18 pm

Post by guzler »

what if you always had bad breath but because you were such a young boy people would not ofended you but when you get to your teen age that is when people start being mean.
frustrated
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Post by frustrated »

I am currently working with young kids- I am a teacher and trust me when I tell you kids are VERY cruel! Im sure if this individual had bb he/she would have heard comments before 14-18 years of age.
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Post by mizz123 »

One of my children has had it since birth.
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

mizz123 wrote:One of my children has had it since birth.
Do you mean that your kid had bb when he/she`s still a baby?
I only know cases like that with TMAU & SIBO.
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by Charley »

mizz123 wrote:One of my children has had it since birth.
That's a classic sign of something being stuck/lodged in the nasal/throat area - research indicates children don't have bad breath.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

Mine started 3-4 years ago, and I'm in my mid 30's. Came right out of the blue. My life was great up until then.
Bloorain
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:16 pm

Post by Bloorain »

Mines to. I would say about 5 years now ago. My life was also perfect, but I was under a little bit of stress then at work. The only thing I remember doing out of the ordinary was having two extractions done but that was like several months before this started.
bb_girl
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:19 am

Post by bb_girl »

I'm in my early 30's and mine started when I was around 25 or so.

The one thing I can think of is I started eating more. My job required me to know about different places to eat, so I would eat out more. That led to some gaining weight, plus I had a lot of stress at work. I think they all contributed to BB??
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

bb_girl, what kinda food did you eat around the time it started?

I've always wondered if bb doesn't simply come from a bad diet. I was raised on red meat, potatoes, milk, bread, and lots of dessert, barely any fruit or veggies.
bb_girl
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:19 am

Post by bb_girl »

Archimonde: Now that I think about it, in addition to eating out a lot, because I ended work late at night (like 11PM,) I would eat a lot of fast foods, like Taco Bell or McDonalds. Basically, JUNK FOOD. Plus I would sleep just a few hours later, so the food didn't properly digest.

I have a different job and I finish work much earlier so at least I don't eat out so late. I try to eat more salads now.
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by Charley »

Bloorain wrote:The only thing I remember doing out of the ordinary was having two extractions done but that was like several months before this started.
Bloo - did you take antibiotics at this time?
Bloorain
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:16 pm

Post by Bloorain »

Actually when I had the extractions done I remember the dentist using what I thought was an extreme amount of the numbing stuff. I was also under some stress at the time.
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Post by mizz123 »

My oldest has it, I can smell it when talks. I just hope that kids aren't teasing in school. It's really bad.

I remember when I was a kid I took Tetracyclene for bad skin. I read somewhere that may have been a factor. I do not believe it is for mine. I remember as a kid my father would say to me there was something wrong with my stomach. So it's been as long as I can remember for me.

It's all I think of night & day and now I have to worry about my kid.

Somethings gotta give soon. Why can't they find a cure? You know why because it is such an embarressing and rear thing to have. Noone likes to disucss it, even docs.

Sucks for us!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗