THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How come people just all of a sudden
How come people just all of a sudden
come down with bad breath? I have been dealing with this my entire life, so I am a little confused.
-
frustrated
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:33 pm
I'm in my early 30's and mine started when I was around 25 or so.
The one thing I can think of is I started eating more. My job required me to know about different places to eat, so I would eat out more. That led to some gaining weight, plus I had a lot of stress at work. I think they all contributed to BB??
The one thing I can think of is I started eating more. My job required me to know about different places to eat, so I would eat out more. That led to some gaining weight, plus I had a lot of stress at work. I think they all contributed to BB??
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Archimonde: Now that I think about it, in addition to eating out a lot, because I ended work late at night (like 11PM,) I would eat a lot of fast foods, like Taco Bell or McDonalds. Basically, JUNK FOOD. Plus I would sleep just a few hours later, so the food didn't properly digest.
I have a different job and I finish work much earlier so at least I don't eat out so late. I try to eat more salads now.
I have a different job and I finish work much earlier so at least I don't eat out so late. I try to eat more salads now.
My oldest has it, I can smell it when talks. I just hope that kids aren't teasing in school. It's really bad.
I remember when I was a kid I took Tetracyclene for bad skin. I read somewhere that may have been a factor. I do not believe it is for mine. I remember as a kid my father would say to me there was something wrong with my stomach. So it's been as long as I can remember for me.
It's all I think of night & day and now I have to worry about my kid.
Somethings gotta give soon. Why can't they find a cure? You know why because it is such an embarressing and rear thing to have. Noone likes to disucss it, even docs.
Sucks for us!
I remember when I was a kid I took Tetracyclene for bad skin. I read somewhere that may have been a factor. I do not believe it is for mine. I remember as a kid my father would say to me there was something wrong with my stomach. So it's been as long as I can remember for me.
It's all I think of night & day and now I have to worry about my kid.
Somethings gotta give soon. Why can't they find a cure? You know why because it is such an embarressing and rear thing to have. Noone likes to disucss it, even docs.
Sucks for us!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.