THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

What happened to the people on MMS?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

What happened to the people on MMS?

Post by mizz123 »

I never saw much of a difference. Did anyone else have any success with this stuff?
Hank
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: Texas, USA

Post by Hank »

I'm still using MMS with lemon juice activator and water to tongue brush and rinse, but haven't had much success. I think it only helps temporarily (less than 10 minutes of bb control). I usually don't swallow any however. I think some reported success by using it as much as 3 times a day and swallowing the concoction. I'm curious too about others' experiences.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I told you it is a scam, it isbasically chloorine dioxide that we all tried in the past

It takes a good book only and some fake stories to make a good scam and earn money
katie
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Post by katie »

I think it did a good job in masking my odour, although I probably reeked of chlorine. My mouth definitely did feel cleaner and fresher. However after taking a high dose on an empty stomach I was quite ill, and was never able to go back to taking it regularly after that. The taste is VILE! I'm trying colostrum now but havent noticed any effects so far (its only been 3 days)
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

I'm still using mms and it is still helping me. I've lowered the dose to six drops two times a day and I've been taking it this way for about a month now. In addition to the mms, I've added colostrum and lactoferrin to my regimen for the past month or so. At this point I'm not bb free, but my condition has improved a whole lot so I'm very grateful.
By the way I've done many research on chlorine dioxide and from what I understand it's something that really destroy anaerobic bacteria and VSCs not just merely mask the problem.
faith59
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Metairie, La

people using MMS

Post by faith59 »

I stopped using it when I got to the point I couldn't stand the smell anymore . I worked up to I think 10 drops but I started with nausea and really feeling like I was going to be sick . So I just stopped and can't stand the thought of drinking that stuff even deluted with juice again!!
faith59
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Metairie, La

Post by faith59 »

Jimi wrote:I told you it is a scam, it isbasically chloorine dioxide that we all tried in the past

It takes a good book only and some fake stories to make a good scam and earn money
I think your right. #-o
azishazi
Junior
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: dc, va, md.

Post by azishazi »

what does mms stand for?
katie
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Post by katie »

Miracle Mineral Supplement. Check it out on www.miraclemineral.org. Definitely not the worst Ive tried and there are anecdotal reports of it curing someone's bad breath. There is alot of data on curezone on it.
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Honestly

Post by mizz123 »

maybe I didn't do it long enough. But the taste is so foul I just couldn't swallow it anymore. Used as a mouthwash was useless. Just like everything else. Why can't they make a pill that kills the anearobic bacteria only. It seems so simple. Why isn't there a scientist that can figure this out???!?!?!@?!?!?
azishazi
Junior
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: dc, va, md.

Re: Honestly

Post by azishazi »

mizz123 wrote:maybe I didn't do it long enough. But the taste is so foul I just couldn't swallow it anymore. Used as a mouthwash was useless. Just like everything else. Why can't they make a pill that kills the anearobic bacteria only. It seems so simple. Why isn't there a scientist that can figure this out???!?!?!@?!?!?
Exactly, they should be helping us instead of sending rockets to the space.
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by asd »

more money in searching for the cure, and selling mouthwashes than just making the magic pill.
Thats why they wont
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Post by mizz123 »

yes but imagine how much money they could make on the pills? I think if they could they would. It's just not that simple unfortunately. :evil:
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Post by mizz123 »

What about Arun isn't he a scientist? Make the magic pill Arun! We're begging you!!!!
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

A "magic cure" for halitosis would be a commercial disaster. That's the only reason why it hasnt happened yet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗