THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What happened to the people on MMS?
What happened to the people on MMS?
I never saw much of a difference. Did anyone else have any success with this stuff?
I'm still using MMS with lemon juice activator and water to tongue brush and rinse, but haven't had much success. I think it only helps temporarily (less than 10 minutes of bb control). I usually don't swallow any however. I think some reported success by using it as much as 3 times a day and swallowing the concoction. I'm curious too about others' experiences.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I think it did a good job in masking my odour, although I probably reeked of chlorine. My mouth definitely did feel cleaner and fresher. However after taking a high dose on an empty stomach I was quite ill, and was never able to go back to taking it regularly after that. The taste is VILE! I'm trying colostrum now but havent noticed any effects so far (its only been 3 days)
I'm still using mms and it is still helping me. I've lowered the dose to six drops two times a day and I've been taking it this way for about a month now. In addition to the mms, I've added colostrum and lactoferrin to my regimen for the past month or so. At this point I'm not bb free, but my condition has improved a whole lot so I'm very grateful.
By the way I've done many research on chlorine dioxide and from what I understand it's something that really destroy anaerobic bacteria and VSCs not just merely mask the problem.
By the way I've done many research on chlorine dioxide and from what I understand it's something that really destroy anaerobic bacteria and VSCs not just merely mask the problem.
people using MMS
I stopped using it when I got to the point I couldn't stand the smell anymore . I worked up to I think 10 drops but I started with nausea and really feeling like I was going to be sick . So I just stopped and can't stand the thought of drinking that stuff even deluted with juice again!!
Miracle Mineral Supplement. Check it out on www.miraclemineral.org. Definitely not the worst Ive tried and there are anecdotal reports of it curing someone's bad breath. There is alot of data on curezone on it.
Honestly
maybe I didn't do it long enough. But the taste is so foul I just couldn't swallow it anymore. Used as a mouthwash was useless. Just like everything else. Why can't they make a pill that kills the anearobic bacteria only. It seems so simple. Why isn't there a scientist that can figure this out???!?!?!@?!?!?
Re: Honestly
Exactly, they should be helping us instead of sending rockets to the space.mizz123 wrote:maybe I didn't do it long enough. But the taste is so foul I just couldn't swallow it anymore. Used as a mouthwash was useless. Just like everything else. Why can't they make a pill that kills the anearobic bacteria only. It seems so simple. Why isn't there a scientist that can figure this out???!?!?!@?!?!?
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.