THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
DOCTOR WITH BB.
DOCTOR WITH BB.
Is it a coincidence that I there is no doctor on this forum, or that I have never came across a person on any bb forum who was a doctor himself.
Few reason for this might be that a doctor, due to his network with other doctors and being a doctor himself, who encountered this plague of chronic bb, found a cure since he understands medicine.
Or another reason could be that since most of the people get this problem in the age of 14, or in their 20's, they never end up being doctors since being a doctor takes alot of motivation.
Discuss.
Few reason for this might be that a doctor, due to his network with other doctors and being a doctor himself, who encountered this plague of chronic bb, found a cure since he understands medicine.
Or another reason could be that since most of the people get this problem in the age of 14, or in their 20's, they never end up being doctors since being a doctor takes alot of motivation.
Discuss.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
I've often thought about this too. I wanted to be a doctor when i was younger but i ended up in this skewed existance where everything about my life is dictated by this curse.
Maybe any doctors who then went on to develop BB used their knowledge to their advantage and managed to go through all common causes efficiently and logically, unlike for us.
Maybe any doctors who then went on to develop BB used their knowledge to their advantage and managed to go through all common causes efficiently and logically, unlike for us.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Re: DOCTOR WITH BB.
"Or another reason could be that since most of the people get this problem in the age of 14, or in their 20's, they never end up being doctors since being a doctor takes alot of motivation. "
Nail. Head.
I've suffered from it as far back as I can remember. My whole life is infected by it. It's impossible for someone with my condition to get a degree without going through 4 years of humiliation, and even if I did put up with it, I'dd still have a hard time finding a job. And lord knows I tried.
How do you guys make money? seriously I'm completely broke.
No money, no girlfriend, no life, might as well kill myself.
.
Hi btw, I'm new here (well long time lurker first time poster), great forum you guys have here, I hope I can contribute.
Nail. Head.
I've suffered from it as far back as I can remember. My whole life is infected by it. It's impossible for someone with my condition to get a degree without going through 4 years of humiliation, and even if I did put up with it, I'dd still have a hard time finding a job. And lord knows I tried.
How do you guys make money? seriously I'm completely broke.
No money, no girlfriend, no life, might as well kill myself.
.
Hi btw, I'm new here (well long time lurker first time poster), great forum you guys have here, I hope I can contribute.
Hi fthis,
I am unemployed but well trained in a job which requires speaking to people 24/7.
Anyways, I am flat broke, unemployed, and searching desperately for a job not necessarily for what I git my degree in.
How do I make it.?????
I ask myself everyday.
Answer: God provides a way. I give God thanks everyday. I could be worst off but I am not.
DRASTIC
I am unemployed but well trained in a job which requires speaking to people 24/7.
Anyways, I am flat broke, unemployed, and searching desperately for a job not necessarily for what I git my degree in.
How do I make it.?????
I ask myself everyday.
Answer: God provides a way. I give God thanks everyday. I could be worst off but I am not.
DRASTIC
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
I think about killing myself way too often. But I don't have the balls - yet.
I've been unemployed for about sx months and do not receive a wellfare check, I've been pretty much paying for my livingcosts with some money my grandfather left me, but that's all gone...and I can't find a job,ffs, if constant BB/ 'smelly nose currents' wasn't enough, there's now something like an Economic Crisis going on, which makes it even harder!aah, my dad thinks I'm a complete screwup. I can't talk to anyone about it, everyone thinks I'm arrogant 'cause I don't talk to them, whenever I see someone ,like in a store, I try to avoid them or just MUMBLE hi and run off, that is if they haven't seen me first and ran off themselves.
Christmas was hell, New Year even worst, Family gatherings are a tormenting event.
Why is my condition not recognized for it's severeness? Why can't I be labeled disabled? It would be doing society a favour ,let me become a hermit, give me a check, both parties would profit.
Anyways, I think Nick Drake had halitosis.
I've been unemployed for about sx months and do not receive a wellfare check, I've been pretty much paying for my livingcosts with some money my grandfather left me, but that's all gone...and I can't find a job,ffs, if constant BB/ 'smelly nose currents' wasn't enough, there's now something like an Economic Crisis going on, which makes it even harder!aah, my dad thinks I'm a complete screwup. I can't talk to anyone about it, everyone thinks I'm arrogant 'cause I don't talk to them, whenever I see someone ,like in a store, I try to avoid them or just MUMBLE hi and run off, that is if they haven't seen me first and ran off themselves.
Christmas was hell, New Year even worst, Family gatherings are a tormenting event.
Why is my condition not recognized for it's severeness? Why can't I be labeled disabled? It would be doing society a favour ,let me become a hermit, give me a check, both parties would profit.
Anyways, I think Nick Drake had halitosis.
-
TeamZissou
- Advanced
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm
So am I.
Well, for starters I once read in an interview that, and I paraphrase "he was always focussed on his breath", that was his sister i think who said that, now you could interpret that he did this in a budhist kind of way, but I have my doubts.
Secondly, he was not an ugly guy and an amazing musician, yet he never had a girlfriend, he had been in love but the girl rejected him, for unknown reasons...
He was extremely shy and depressed.
Just a theory really.

Well, for starters I once read in an interview that, and I paraphrase "he was always focussed on his breath", that was his sister i think who said that, now you could interpret that he did this in a budhist kind of way, but I have my doubts.
Secondly, he was not an ugly guy and an amazing musician, yet he never had a girlfriend, he had been in love but the girl rejected him, for unknown reasons...
He was extremely shy and depressed.
Just a theory really.
-
TeamZissou
- Advanced
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.