I just read, on another forum, about someone who'd been diagnosed with H. pylori and had bb, they were due to start on antibiotics, but had tried Manuka honey first. They seemed to think it had helped with their digestion and bad breath as it has a strong antibacterial action.
Has anyone tried this before? Did it help?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
H. pylori and Manuka Honey
-
TeamZissou
- Advanced
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm
Its made from honey from bees who collect the pollen from the manuka tree in New Zealand, this tree has antibacterial qualities. It's supposed to be particularly good for bad bacteria in the intestines. It's quite expensive though, so I wanted to know if anyone had tried it before I waste my money!!!
Re: H. pylori and Manuka Honey
I tried it for a few months, for general well being more than anything. Used UMF 10. It made no difference to bb, in fact probably didnt do it any favours to be honest, sugar related etc.Snobuni wrote:Has anyone tried this before? Did it help?
Having said that I just had a few spoonfuls (because of the cost) in hot water several times a day, sometimes with lemon, maybe there is a different way to try it.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.