THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Has anyone had a barium swallow done?
-
TeamZissou
- Advanced
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm
Has anyone had a barium swallow done?
I've recently felt that my BB is coming from my throat. I have a chronic sensation of mucous that never seems to go away, and when I eat certain foods that coat the throat with protein or sugar, it seems to get significantly worse shortly after.
I was wondering if anyone who feels they have a similar situation has had a barium swallow done. It is a series of x-rays that determines if everything is functioning properly anatomically when you swallow.
Obviously something isn't functioning as it should to clear away the mucous and bacteria that are building up in this area to cause the problem.
I was wondering if anyone who feels they have a similar situation has had a barium swallow done. It is a series of x-rays that determines if everything is functioning properly anatomically when you swallow.
Obviously something isn't functioning as it should to clear away the mucous and bacteria that are building up in this area to cause the problem.
-
sillygrrl08
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:20 pm
-
TeamZissou
- Advanced
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm
I had x-rays of my sinuses and nasopharynx done, but nothing was found to be abnormal. The only thing I had was minor swelling of the adenoids.
This is crazy that doctors can find nothing anatomically wrong. Leads me to believe more and more it is a bacterial problem.
I started the triple therapy this week. I will let everyone know how that goes, for anyone interested in that.
This is crazy that doctors can find nothing anatomically wrong. Leads me to believe more and more it is a bacterial problem.
I started the triple therapy this week. I will let everyone know how that goes, for anyone interested in that.
you said that you have chronic pnd,and that your sinuses are ok,then the mucus must come from the stomac,this maybe explain why your bb comes stronger after eating,TeamZissou wrote:I had x-rays of my sinuses and nasopharynx done, but nothing was found to be abnormal. The only thing I had was minor swelling of the adenoids.
This is crazy that doctors can find nothing anatomically wrong. Leads me to believe more and more it is a bacterial problem.
I started the triple therapy this week. I will let everyone know how that goes, for anyone interested in that.
check this out:
viewtopic.php?t=1743
prey
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.