Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has anyone tried Antipoleez?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

The main ingredient is sugar which makes bad breath worse.

The active ingredient is Ammonium Chloride which you can buy in pill form.

It's sold as an acidifier to combat severe alkylosis, so taking it often can result in higher acidification of the body which may not be good in combating badbreath in general

hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

Here's some more info about Ammonium chloride and a wikipedia article.

It's a main ingredient in some licorice candies. Today I tried a few German licorice drops I had bought awhile back. I always wondered why they had an ammonia after taste. Ammonia chloride isn't listed in the ingedients. It probably falls under the "natural and artificial" flavor category. I think they might be helping to control the bb.
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

i wrote to antipoleez about the bad breath problems i am facing. hopefully they consider ourrequestuest to come up with a product that can help us ..i will update if i get a response from them
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

this is the reply i got from antipoleez folks...

Thank you for your email. The amount of sugar is insignificant and it get rid of bad breath for about couple hours. Thanks

Jane L,
Customer Service
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

These companies who sell fresh breath products think that garlic breath is bad breath. I would have paid anything to have had permanent garlic breath in place of permanent shit breath.
To think that a product has been developed for people who need hide their alcoholism or poxy garlic odours, yet still there is NOTHING that works for people with BB who can do nothing about it.. that stinks.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

I received my order today. They are black soft gel candies. Only 8 drops per container. They are flavored with licorice and menthol.

INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Gum Arabic, Glucose Syrup, Sorbitol, Extract of Licorice, Natural Flavor, Ammonium Chloride, Vegetable Oil (coconut or palm kernel).

Too soon to tell if they are effective.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Keep us posted. I'm interested in the Ammonium Chloride working to neutralize. The other stuff may counter act it though, sugars etc...
Alex

Post by Alex »

There pretty useless I think, just like a licorice pastil.
If I happen to find they actually are effective i will post
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

Got mine in the mail today. I will try it this weekend with alcohol, and I will try it tommorrow morning when the bb is the worst.
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

well I tried it this morning. And yes, it did get rid of the bad taste in my mouth. But it is only temporary. And its no good that there is sugar in this product.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

[quote="halitosisux"]
Hi Halitosisux, You have been here for quite some time so I am assuming Antipoleez did not work. Let me know, it does look promising and there has been no update from the members who actually bought it.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Tibya, until you mentioned it, I'd never heard of Antipoleez. Sounds like some kind of car antifreeze lol.. I just did a search and found their website and my eyes happened to go straight to the words "natural ingredients", so you can bet it's probably a total waste of money. Maybe it's good for garlic breath or coffee breath or cake breath or whatever some people think is an unpleasant odour.

If I still had bad breath, I know I'd have gladly paid $100 a pill if it GAVE me alcohol breath or tobacco breath or whatever it is they think people need this product for, if it worked for a day.
bblady

Post by bblady »

I tried antipoleez about a year ago, and it did nothing for my bad breath. It tastes like black licorice. It left a black coating on my tongue. In my opinion, it's a complete waste of money. It's candy, and it didn't even leave a fresh feeling in my mouth. In fact, I felt I had to brush my teeth and tongue right after sampling the product, because of the black coating it left in my mouth. I believe it even made my breath worse.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

bblady - Thnk for the update. Its really useful as I do not want to spend any more money on products that really are not helpful

BTW, 3rd day on zantec and hydrogen per oxide rinse. Can see some improvement. I visited my dentist and well bb was still there. But the thick white coating on tongue is reduced and regualr bowel movement. So something is going on. I do feel some change in my mouth environment. Will keep everyone posted on this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic