THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Has anyone tried Antipoleez?
The main ingredient is sugar which makes bad breath worse.
The active ingredient is Ammonium Chloride which you can buy in pill form.
It's sold as an acidifier to combat severe alkylosis, so taking it often can result in higher acidification of the body which may not be good in combating badbreath in general
The active ingredient is Ammonium Chloride which you can buy in pill form.
It's sold as an acidifier to combat severe alkylosis, so taking it often can result in higher acidification of the body which may not be good in combating badbreath in general
Here's some more info about Ammonium chloride and a wikipedia article.
It's a main ingredient in some licorice candies. Today I tried a few German licorice drops I had bought awhile back. I always wondered why they had an ammonia after taste. Ammonia chloride isn't listed in the ingedients. It probably falls under the "natural and artificial" flavor category. I think they might be helping to control the bb.
It's a main ingredient in some licorice candies. Today I tried a few German licorice drops I had bought awhile back. I always wondered why they had an ammonia after taste. Ammonia chloride isn't listed in the ingedients. It probably falls under the "natural and artificial" flavor category. I think they might be helping to control the bb.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
These companies who sell fresh breath products think that garlic breath is bad breath. I would have paid anything to have had permanent garlic breath in place of permanent shit breath.
To think that a product has been developed for people who need hide their alcoholism or poxy garlic odours, yet still there is NOTHING that works for people with BB who can do nothing about it.. that stinks.
To think that a product has been developed for people who need hide their alcoholism or poxy garlic odours, yet still there is NOTHING that works for people with BB who can do nothing about it.. that stinks.
I received my order today. They are black soft gel candies. Only 8 drops per container. They are flavored with licorice and menthol.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Gum Arabic, Glucose Syrup, Sorbitol, Extract of Licorice, Natural Flavor, Ammonium Chloride, Vegetable Oil (coconut or palm kernel).
Too soon to tell if they are effective.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Gum Arabic, Glucose Syrup, Sorbitol, Extract of Licorice, Natural Flavor, Ammonium Chloride, Vegetable Oil (coconut or palm kernel).
Too soon to tell if they are effective.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Tibya, until you mentioned it, I'd never heard of Antipoleez. Sounds like some kind of car antifreeze lol.. I just did a search and found their website and my eyes happened to go straight to the words "natural ingredients", so you can bet it's probably a total waste of money. Maybe it's good for garlic breath or coffee breath or cake breath or whatever some people think is an unpleasant odour.
If I still had bad breath, I know I'd have gladly paid $100 a pill if it GAVE me alcohol breath or tobacco breath or whatever it is they think people need this product for, if it worked for a day.
If I still had bad breath, I know I'd have gladly paid $100 a pill if it GAVE me alcohol breath or tobacco breath or whatever it is they think people need this product for, if it worked for a day.
I tried antipoleez about a year ago, and it did nothing for my bad breath. It tastes like black licorice. It left a black coating on my tongue. In my opinion, it's a complete waste of money. It's candy, and it didn't even leave a fresh feeling in my mouth. In fact, I felt I had to brush my teeth and tongue right after sampling the product, because of the black coating it left in my mouth. I believe it even made my breath worse.
bblady - Thnk for the update. Its really useful as I do not want to spend any more money on products that really are not helpful
BTW, 3rd day on zantec and hydrogen per oxide rinse. Can see some improvement. I visited my dentist and well bb was still there. But the thick white coating on tongue is reduced and regualr bowel movement. So something is going on. I do feel some change in my mouth environment. Will keep everyone posted on this.
BTW, 3rd day on zantec and hydrogen per oxide rinse. Can see some improvement. I visited my dentist and well bb was still there. But the thick white coating on tongue is reduced and regualr bowel movement. So something is going on. I do feel some change in my mouth environment. Will keep everyone posted on this.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.