Amenhopefulnblessed wrote: I eat very well. Always have. Fries, burgers, etc.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bile Reflux
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
thf, you really need to make sure you are free of h.pylori because there's lots of evidence linking this infection with BB. Possibly because of the effects of gastritis this gives, but could be for as yet unexplained reasons.
h.p. can be eradicated successfully, but sometimes you need to go through several attempts, usually because of antibiotic resistance.
There are quite a few threads on here discussing it.
You might be eradicating it and then reinfecting yourself through pets etc.. dogs carry hp too and they can infect humans when they are allowed to lick faces.
Hopefulnblessed, might it be that your breath is good but because you are now much more conscious of your mouth and its tastes and odours, you just dont feel confident? The only real way to know if you still have BB is if someone can actually say it to your face and admit that you do, or someone you trust had told you about your BB but is now able to say you dont have it.
Hopfulnblessed, so you are underweight too?
Who else is underweight?
h.p. can be eradicated successfully, but sometimes you need to go through several attempts, usually because of antibiotic resistance.
There are quite a few threads on here discussing it.
You might be eradicating it and then reinfecting yourself through pets etc.. dogs carry hp too and they can infect humans when they are allowed to lick faces.
Hopefulnblessed, might it be that your breath is good but because you are now much more conscious of your mouth and its tastes and odours, you just dont feel confident? The only real way to know if you still have BB is if someone can actually say it to your face and admit that you do, or someone you trust had told you about your BB but is now able to say you dont have it.
Hopfulnblessed, so you are underweight too?
Who else is underweight?
-
TeamZissou
- Advanced
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm
I'm also what I'd consider to be underweight. I'm around 6'0 or 6'1 and weigh around 145 lbs. I also have digestion issues like bloating. Have been to dentists and ENT's who said everything was normal.
I can also feel that acid or something else is refluxing into my throat area. I don't get heartburn or anything like that, but I can feel a slight burning higher up. When I drink alcohol, I also get this burning sensation in my throat for a little while after, as if the alcohol has aggravated previously damaged tissue.
Not sure if this is related to bile though.
I can also feel that acid or something else is refluxing into my throat area. I don't get heartburn or anything like that, but I can feel a slight burning higher up. When I drink alcohol, I also get this burning sensation in my throat for a little while after, as if the alcohol has aggravated previously damaged tissue.
Not sure if this is related to bile though.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
TeamZissou
- Advanced
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm
-
hopefulnblessed
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:00 pm
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I know my bb is connected with bile and liver, when I was on raw food and bb was slowly vanishing, I had strong pressure in bile ducts, like the stones were melting and each day my breath was better, that was period that my bb was improving very fast.
So i know my bile ducts are messed up, full of stones.
If I would be certain that I would get rid of bb I would cut it out for sure.
But till we are certain, nobody do it please.

So i know my bile ducts are messed up, full of stones.
If I would be certain that I would get rid of bb I would cut it out for sure.
But till we are certain, nobody do it please.
-
jeffreyfrog
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:17 am
Reply to: Bile Reflux
If you have reflux, the flap at the beginning of the stomach doesn't close fully. slow down on the carbonated drinks. take an antacid before eating to curb the reflux. And do not eat to much spicy. http://doctorfinders.com/grs.php
I'm also convinced that it's my stomach problems causing my BB, I've had bad acid relux for years now even though Ive totally changed my diet to try to eliminate it... no joy
I now dont eat any wheat or yeast products and try to eat fruit and veg and fish..
I find that if I do eat bread for instance then I get BB within a few hours ...
I've even given up my beloved bagels !
Am waiting to see a gastroenterologist in the hospital but I fear a bit of a long wait !!
x
Sally
I now dont eat any wheat or yeast products and try to eat fruit and veg and fish..
I find that if I do eat bread for instance then I get BB within a few hours ...
I've even given up my beloved bagels !
Am waiting to see a gastroenterologist in the hospital but I fear a bit of a long wait !!
x
Sally
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.