THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Body odor when wet, smells similar to breath ?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
captain_cooch
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 3:46 am

Body odor when wet, smells similar to breath ?

Post by captain_cooch »

Hi,

I noticed that when my body temperature is high (if I have been working outside but not necessarily sweating) and if i come inside and wash my hands with warm soap water they (my hands/arms) smell musty-- pretty much how my breath smells. It also happens in the summertime if i've been outside playing basketball and I go in a pool. It seems to be the strongest when my skin is wet.

I normally do not smell this when i am dry. When I sweat sometimes I can smell it --just a moldy assy smell. The strange thing is that my armpits do not smell like this.

Also, after I brush in the morning or at night, my mouth feels clean but if i move the air from my throat to my nose, it always smells musty like feta cheese or something.

I have been on antifungals (nystatin) for a month now and it has helped my reflux symptoms but that's about it.

But I have read that if this is the true problem, it can take 2-6 months to see results.

I am thinking since the smell from my body when wet is similar to my breath that maybe I should steer towards a detox and continue with the candida plan to rid my body of the fungus.

Any thoughts or similar experiences
prey
Junior
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 pm
Location: Croatia

Post by prey »

hello
i experience this too,but i always thought it was normal because when you sweat its normal to smell,i dont know :|

bye
ThisSucks
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by ThisSucks »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗