THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Understanding nasal odor! Read this article!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ElGrizzle
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:51 am

Understanding nasal odor! Read this article!

Post by ElGrizzle »

Ok wow, I didn't know half of this stuff. This pretty much put me in awe! I am going to discuss the possibility and get cultures with my ENT tomorrow.

http://www.sinuses.com/fungal.htm

this explains a lot!
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

Nice find. Great read 8)
ElGrizzle
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:51 am

Post by ElGrizzle »

http://www.accentia.net/science_sinunase.php

This pharmecuetical company is manufacturing a nasal rinse which has Amphotericin B in it. The research behind it looks promising. I hope this comes out soon.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

Iv mentioned before that silver sinus is also used for this. Its pretty cheap too. But I havnt tried it yet, I ahve a monthly budget on breath products so I;; try it next month. If you become a an on facebook they give you free shipping
ElGrizzle
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:51 am

Post by ElGrizzle »

meowkitty I just started trying the silver today (cant believe I didn't before), the only problem is there is not much research behind this. But this could be for specific reason. I well let you know how it goes, and start a new thread.

Also something that is interesting is that the Accentia company is developing the worlds first cancer vaccine. crazy!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗