Ok wow, I didn't know half of this stuff. This pretty much put me in awe! I am going to discuss the possibility and get cultures with my ENT tomorrow.
http://www.sinuses.com/fungal.htm
this explains a lot!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Understanding nasal odor! Read this article!
http://www.accentia.net/science_sinunase.php
This pharmecuetical company is manufacturing a nasal rinse which has Amphotericin B in it. The research behind it looks promising. I hope this comes out soon.
This pharmecuetical company is manufacturing a nasal rinse which has Amphotericin B in it. The research behind it looks promising. I hope this comes out soon.
meowkitty I just started trying the silver today (cant believe I didn't before), the only problem is there is not much research behind this. But this could be for specific reason. I well let you know how it goes, and start a new thread.
Also something that is interesting is that the Accentia company is developing the worlds first cancer vaccine. crazy!
Also something that is interesting is that the Accentia company is developing the worlds first cancer vaccine. crazy!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.