mindyb wrote:thanks KT, I will be in touch on the pills.
Just curious, did anyone who's ordered the antifungals have any luck with getting rid of bb?
Post some updates if you could, thanks : )
Well, the only person that I've heard from that
*(editied by author)* and completed the treatment was Archi, and unfortunately he said they had no effect on his breath. He did mention that his tongue became pinker though while taking them, but i'm not sure if that lasted or not because I haven't heard from him. I'm still waiting to hear from some of the other people who ordered them from me and see how they are doing.
I wouldn't use someone else's success or failure with anti fungals as a factor in determining whether or not you should try them for yourself though. Not everyone's bad breath is caused by the same thing. There is no one magic cure out there that will miraculously cure everyone. When you're fighting bad breath, you just have to make a list of all possible causes, and then start checking things off until you finally find the one that is your answer.
For me I think I went through about 90% of my list before I found out it was Candida causing my bad breath. I wish I had found that out when I was at 10% of my list, it would have saved me a lot of years of hurt. But I'm thankful that I did find it, better late than never!