THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

perfect job for someone with bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

perfect job for someone with bad breath

Post by Susie »

I came across the perfect job. It never crossed my mind till I LOCKED myself out of the house......LOL Never in almost 40 years have I done that, but we moved and I just hadn't put a key on my keyring and the babies foot hit the lock when we were rushing out the door cause my daughter got in a car accident (yes, she's ok) The perfect job...... a locksmith. You get a call from a desperate fool (lol like myself) and that desperate fool isn't thinking about your breath that's for sure, you are there for 2 min and make $40 bucks!! HOW PERFECT!

Just thought I would share that.

Susie
User avatar
terranpatriot
Advanced
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am
Location: East Coast, USA

Post by terranpatriot »

I think a more lucrative alternative would be something in the information technology field, where you will be stationed at a computer and interpersonal communication would be electronic.
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

Yeah, if those jobs were available for the average person. $40 in 2 MINUTES sounds pretty lucrative to me!

Susie
findacure
Master
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:07 am

Post by findacure »

Iver just thought of a few jobs

Post Wo/man
Courier
Call Centre Agent
wingit
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 am

re call center agent

Post by wingit »

I thought working in a call center would be an ideal job to, since I am a fellow survivor. Wrong! Although you don't have to see your customer, your coworkers are within close proximity and distracted. However, it is rewarding and ego boosting to provide customers with information and have them respond positively and appreciate you for the value you add, without them knowing about my problem.
caramiamine98
Advanced
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
Location: Canada

Post by caramiamine98 »

I think being a landscaper would be the ideal job for someone with BB, especially if you like the outdoors. I was out earlier today pruning some shrubs and trees in my yard and thought of this post. Any odours would be much less noticeable outside and there is something almost meditative about being in a garden even for tasks as mundane as pulling weeds.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗