Your Email Address:

First Name:

perfect job for someone with bad breath

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Susie
Sheriff

perfect job for someone with bad breath

Post by Susie »

I came across the perfect job. It never crossed my mind till I LOCKED myself out of the house......LOL Never in almost 40 years have I done that, but we moved and I just hadn't put a key on my keyring and the babies foot hit the lock when we were rushing out the door cause my daughter got in a car accident (yes, she's ok) The perfect job...... a locksmith. You get a call from a desperate fool (lol like myself) and that desperate fool isn't thinking about your breath that's for sure, you are there for 2 min and make $40 bucks!! HOW PERFECT!

Just thought I would share that.

Susie

terranpatriot
Advanced
United States of America

Post by terranpatriot »

I think a more lucrative alternative would be something in the information technology field, where you will be stationed at a computer and interpersonal communication would be electronic.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Yeah, if those jobs were available for the average person. $40 in 2 MINUTES sounds pretty lucrative to me!

Susie
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

Iver just thought of a few jobs

Post Wo/man
Courier
Call Centre Agent
wingit
Total Newbie

re call center agent

Post by wingit »

I thought working in a call center would be an ideal job to, since I am a fellow survivor. Wrong! Although you don't have to see your customer, your coworkers are within close proximity and distracted. However, it is rewarding and ego boosting to provide customers with information and have them respond positively and appreciate you for the value you add, without them knowing about my problem.
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

I think being a landscaper would be the ideal job for someone with BB, especially if you like the outdoors. I was out earlier today pruning some shrubs and trees in my yard and thought of this post. Any odours would be much less noticeable outside and there is something almost meditative about being in a garden even for tasks as mundane as pulling weeds.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic