THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Time goes by too fast....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Time goes by too fast....

Post by OneDay111 »

I look at the date of which I joined this website, january 2008. It's so scary. Time is going too fast for me to be able to comprehend it. It makes me sad soo sad. It's as if those bad and good times are simply non-existant.

I just wish I was a kid again, the easy life :(
One Day One Day....
User avatar
terranpatriot
Advanced
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am
Location: East Coast, USA

Post by terranpatriot »

OneDay, I thought you were cured. What happened?
rdamech
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:20 pm
Contact:

Post by rdamech »

You know the jungle creed
Where only the strongest feed
On any prey it can
And I was branded beast
At every feast
Before I ever became a man
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗