I just wish I was a kid again, the easy life
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Time goes by too fast....
Time goes by too fast....
I look at the date of which I joined this website, january 2008. It's so scary. Time is going too fast for me to be able to comprehend it. It makes me sad soo sad. It's as if those bad and good times are simply non-existant.
I just wish I was a kid again, the easy life
I just wish I was a kid again, the easy life
One Day One Day....
- terranpatriot
- Advanced
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am
- Location: East Coast, USA
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.