THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

liquid chlorophyll

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
LoveLiveLife
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:42 pm

liquid chlorophyll

Post by LoveLiveLife »

Has anyone ever tried liquid chlorophyll it apparently helps with bad breath and it is really good for you. It won't hurt to try it out.





Here is a link
http://www.energiseforlife.com/wordpres ... lorophyll/
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by TIRED »

I was taking the pills, but they make me constipated. So, I just bought the liquid the other day. It's much better. I feel like it is coating my stomach better, and my stools are not smelly at all. Not sure if it is helping the bb, but it cannot hurt.
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Post by KeepTrying09 »

That's weird the pills were making you constipated. I just recently started taking 20mg of chlorophyll a day in pill form, and no problems with constipation so far...

How many milligrams a day are you guys taking?
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by TIRED »

100
User avatar
terranpatriot
Advanced
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am
Location: East Coast, USA

Post by terranpatriot »

Been there, done that. Doesn't work. Not to mention how tough the stuff is to swallow..
caramiamine98
Advanced
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
Location: Canada

Post by caramiamine98 »

I take chlorophyll in both pill and liquid form (liquid when I’m at home and pill when I’m away).

I take 1 tbsp (300 mg) of the liquid stuff first thing in the morning most days. Not sure why but the type of chlorophyll recommended by the National Institutes of Health is copper chlorophyllin. That’s the stuff that’s supposed to be the most effective for odour control.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗