Elliot list all of your symptoms, and be very precise about every one of them. I would like to know. Describe your odor the best you can, and when you can smell it, where etc. Everything you can think of. I want to try and figure this out for everyone.
Bringing this thread up again.
Has anyone ever managed to get one of those long q-tip/cotton buds to push up the uvula and take a swab from the back of the nose/throat where the adenoids are roughly situated? I dont even know if its possible to do that, but would be interesting if anyone picks up any stench there.
How many people got good results from nasal irrigations, even though their doctors say they dont have anything wrong with their sinuses? Could that be because the adenoids are getting irrigated too?
Apart from the fact that the adenoids can produce their own stench in the same way that tonsils can, they can also be directly responsible for causing PND. I wonder how many people have been to their doctor or ENT to investigate their sinuses only to be told there's nothing wrong? There's tons of information out there linking the kind of BB and the symptoms that many people have on here with their adenoids, the symptoms of which can mimic those of sinus problems, such as congestion and excessive mucus.
I used to have very bad BB from the mouth, but nothing from my nose. When I had my tonsillectomy it was determined that I didnt require an adenoidectomy. How can it be that I had such bad BB from the mouth and my tongue stunk, but no BB from the nose? This surely proves that to have BB from the nose it has to take much more than just the stench sitting on the tongue.
Incidentally, GERD can directly cause problems with the adenoids.
Otitis media and itchy ears etc can both be due to the adenoids.
Say good hye to this forum or come to help others.
Do you want a remedy for BB? Just rinse your mouth and throat with Hydrogen Peroxide and say good bye to it. Hydrogen Peroxide will kill all old bacteria in your mouth and leave you with fresh clean breath.
mindy2215 wrote:Say good hye to this forum or come to help others.
Do you want a remedy for BB? Just rinse your mouth and throat with Hydrogen Peroxide and say good bye to it. Hydrogen Peroxide will kill all old bacteria in your mouth and leave you with fresh clean breath.