THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

question for the health nuts

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

question for the health nuts

Post by Susie »

Does anyone know how many spinch drinks(smoothies) you can drink a week? I heard if you drink to many you can get kidney stones???

Susie
tony
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by tony »

Hi Susie

I'm not sure exactly but I have been advised that if you have too much of a vegetable ie.spinich juice, then you are likely to have an allergic reaction.

When it comes to juicing I try and have my green juice such as brocolli, spinach etc in the , evening and then my red juice such as beetroot, carrot & capsicun in the mornings.

I recon since doing it there has been a improvement in the BB but I'm not yet cured.

I also include a bit of ginger
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

thanks Tony. I actually like these spinach smoothies!! Thats crazy, but they taste good. I put a few strawberries in there and can't even taste the spinach one bit.
I'm slowly trying to cut out junk food................lol
Susie
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Well if it's good for Popeye... :lol:

Also, have you tried wheatgrass shots? I've read that those are supposed to be super good for you, and they are packed with Chlorophyll.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗