THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Help me find a job please.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

Iihatethebus is just mad he did the same thing snow did on a different opst and I told him to shut the hell up. Im not stuck up. Its wrong as hell to put someone down whom reached out to us. No wonder why pople dont post in "my story" because of people like ihatethebus and snow. ihatethebus your new here, chill oout
sputnik
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:58 am

Post by sputnik »

Ok, Snow you're a little too rough. You can't blame anyone for having a moment of weakness. It happens to all of us.

So as much as I enjoyed your video link, here's one that is a little more appropriate for all of those who feel like Vampire8868.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOlTdkYXuzE
NOTANYMORE
Master
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 am

Post by NOTANYMORE »

I think Snow is dead on.......excuse the pun.

And to answer Vampire's question...Sleeping pills or Carbon Monoxide. Although, if you don't take enough pills you could end up in the Emergency Room in some serious discomfort.

Check this site out....http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=s*****e

Seriously though, stop being so dramatic and get a job for Christ's sakes!
bammyjastard
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 4:10 am

Post by bammyjastard »

Vampire
Do not kill yourself
I am 36 yrs old, have had BB for more than half my life, yet am married to an Angel for the last 15 yrs, have 2 beautiful kids, hold down a job (shit job really, but it pays the mortgage and feeds my family)
I have suffered major depression and took 2 overdoses and cut my wrists despite all the good things in my life, and its only in the last cpl months, when I saw all the good I had to lose, and all the great things I could accomplish in the future, that finally put my head straight, and made me realize that s*****e is a selfish way to go about "sorting" my problems.
Persevere, its a struggle, but its worth the effort :)
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

Snow,
WTF are you doing? You don't talk to people who are in a depressed state like that. I don't give a shit how tough you are.....not everybody is on the same level! That was just rude and uncalled for!

Susie
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

Thank you Susie
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

See, she erased her roriginal posts because of you ass's
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

yw kity. Where is our compassion? If we can't have compassion as a group for each other why would we expect it from others who don't have to carry this burden?

Susie
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

vampire,
I hope you are hanging in there. Take it one minute at a time. Go listen to music and let go of your problems even if for just 10 minutes you will feel better.

Susie
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

THe Ice is back, I already banned him once

Snow Ice dont put other people down, mabye your bb is not so severe and you are overdosing with antidepressants or something so you dont feel the pain, who knows, but I just want to push the ban button again. Let other decide
vampire8868
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Post by vampire8868 »

Susie wrote:vampire,
I hope you are hanging in there. Take it one minute at a time. Go listen to music and let go of your problems even if for just 10 minutes you will feel better.

Susie
I am still here. I apologize to every one that I erased my original post because I never thought I will come back here. Many things have happened these two days. My brother and another sister called me and had a conversation about my depression. I feel better now even though I wished I have never told my family about that because I don't want them to worry about me.
I still don't think s*****e is a stupid idea. But I now realize I have the responsibility to live for my family.

And thank you everyone. People are very nice in this forum.
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

NOTANYMORE wrote:I think Snow is dead on.......excuse the pun.

And to answer Vampire's question...Sleeping pills or Carbon Monoxide. Although, if you don't take enough pills you could end up in the Emergency Room in some serious discomfort.

Check this site out....http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=s*****e

Seriously though, stop being so dramatic and get a job for Christ's sakes!
Oh, and you could use some lessons in compassion also.....just saying! You joined right on in on the playground. Shame on you.

Susie
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

Jimi wrote:THe Ice is back, I already banned him once

Snow Ice dont put other people down, mabye your bb is not so severe and you are overdosing with antidepressants or something so you dont feel the pain, who knows, but I just want to push the ban button again. Let other decide
Jimi,
Gosh, how many times do I put my foot in my mouth daily and wish I could rewind myself??? Maybe he was just taking a tough love approach. I don't think we should ban him. What was he banned for the first time? Just wondering.

Susie
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

Susie[/quote]
I am still here. I apologize to every one that I erased my original post because I never thought I will come back here. Many things have happened these two days. My brother and another sister called me and had a conversation about my depression. I feel better now even though I wished I have never told my family about that because I don't want them to worry about me.
I still don't think s*****e is a stupid idea. But I now realize I have the responsibility to live for my family.

And thank you everyone. People are very nice in this forum.[/quote]

I'm so glad you have wonderful siblings!

Susie
NOTANYMORE
Master
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 am

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Susie wrote:
NOTANYMORE wrote:I think Snow is dead on.......excuse the pun.

And to answer Vampire's question...Sleeping pills or Carbon Monoxide. Although, if you don't take enough pills you could end up in the Emergency Room in some serious discomfort.

Check this site out....http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=s*****e

Seriously though, stop being so dramatic and get a job for Christ's sakes!
Oh, and you could use some lessons in compassion also.....just saying! You joined right on in on the playground. Shame on you.

Susie
I have shown plenty of compassion on this forum and even to people threatening to end their own life. Vampire is just a person starving for affection(which is ok), but who has done it in the wrong way. Any moron can figure out that someone threatening s*****e in a post titled "help me find a job" is not serious at all.

I'm quite sure there are people who read this board who are truly on the brink of doing something to harm them selves. Post's like vampire's can provide a little more motivation for these individuals to do so. So, forgive me for seeing through the bullshit and not showing more compassion but I hope Vampire has learned a lesson here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗