Your Email Address:

First Name:

Relationship between white tongue and bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I read that white tongue is from bad bacteria in gut. i recently today got tested for a bunch of stuff, cant wait to find out

brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

halitosisux wrote: I have never personally tried Blis K-12. But my point is, Blis is not some genetically modified bacteria, its just a bacteria that's been isolated in the mouthes of people who never seem to get sore throats - or BAD BREATH. So if that can work then there's potentially other species of bacteria that could work too. And the more species of bacteria thrown at the problem, the more chance that there could be interactions between them that allow them to permanently colonize.
I agree.

S. salivarus seems to not like a lot of peoples mouths based on what I've read, it's fussy about it's environment. What we need is one species (or more) of super hardy super competitive non-odour producing bacteria that can make a home in a wide diversity of oral environments and displace its odour producing brothers and sisters. This can't be that difficult surely? I can't think of a better option for finally being able to cure even the most stubborn Type 1 cases.
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

Brightonguy

FYI

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Dental/sto ... 080&page=1

Don't bother with what Hali said about Bliss K-12 . He is a saleman for Katz's Co :D . I personally tried Blis K-12 for 2 months with double dose with no prevail . Hali might said that my BB is not type 1 :D but I am in the medical field for a long time and I know for sure what type of BB I have

The concept of replacing bad bacteria with Streptococcus Salivarius looks promising but in reality the mouth ecology of BB people does not allow them to colonize just as you can not transmit BB bacteria to a healthy mouth by kissing . We have to wait for the cause of that bacterial imbalance to be found by Microbiologists and Dentists . Our faith is in their hands :(
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

sadman wrote:Don't bother with what Hali said about Bliss K-12 . He is a saleman for Katz's Co :D . I personally tried Blis K-12 for 2 months with double dose with no prevail . Hali might said that my BB is not type 1 :D but I am in the medical field for a long time and I know for sure what type of BB I have
Would you mind removing that please sadman. I dont know anything about K-12, that's why I made a thread asking whether anyone has tried it to find out whether it does anything. I believe in taking oral probiotics because of the effect ordinary yoghurt had on my breath when I tried it. I presumed that a probiotic marketed as a cure for BB might have a chance of being effective for some people with type-1 so I wanted to find out if it truly is or not incase it might help a few people on here. Brightonguy asked me for advice on which probiotics are effective and I tried my best to advise him. Also, when did I "tell" you that you dont have type-1? I'm usually the one asking you questions on matters of microbiology.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Meowkitty1,
Please let us know the results of the tests you took. I also read many years ago that an Asian doctor (forgot the name) said that a coating on the tongue is a sign that there is a "low-grade" infection in the intestines. Probably just too many of the wrong kind of bacteria.

I have recently done a near-fast for two days and taking colon cleanse pills. The third day I started taking powerful probiotics with yoghurt and resumed eating normally. It appears the white coating on my tongue is less and my breath has improved. I will try this several more times to see if this can possibly be a cure.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I will post my result when I get them. SInce tonsilectomy I dont taste shit anymore, mainly severly white tongue coatings in morning. Tonsilectomy also cured my nose fart. Im starting to go more towards ba gut bacteria. Theres got to be a reason my tongue is completely white in the mornings but not really shity either.
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

OP might be onto something. My tongue is only white in the back area and I HAVE had problems with my kidneys. I have to wait until January to go to doctor because that is when i will get my insurance back but i might be having issues with kidney again.

Having said that, white tongue doesnt neceserraly mean bb. I have seen many people that have white tongue and dont have any bb.

I think my issue is w sinus infection but iam not 100% sure until i go to ENT
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Don't bother with what Hali said about Bliss K-12. He is a saleman for Katz's
Is it true halitosisux?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

stressedout wrote:
Don't bother with what Hali said about Bliss K-12. He is a saleman for Katz's
Is it true halitosisux?
Yeah.. you got me.. I work for Katz. That's why I'm always trying to tell people not to scrape their tongues or use any type of mouthwash. That's why I hardly knew anything about bad breath until I came on this site and started interacting with other real sufferers. That's why I try to help people in every area of this subject that I can and try hard to understand what unknown problems might still exist so that I can no longer exploit vulnerable people with my extortionately priced crap that doesnt work.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Yeah.. you got me.. I work for Katz. That's why I'm always trying to tell people not to scrape their tongues or use any type of mouthwash. That's why I hardly knew anything about bad breath until I came on this site and started interacting with other real sufferers. That's why I try to help people in every area of this subject that I can and try hard to understand what unknown problems might still exist so that I can no longer exploit vulnerable people with my extortionately priced crap that doesnt work.
don't get so defensive, why did sadman come up with it then? not accusing you of anything, just wondering whats up with the comment, it has to have ground to it. you know its normal to start wondering if someone here happens to sell Katz, then one starts wondering how the ball of "chronic halitosis" can get rolling. and you are a moderator of this site right? I doubt Jimi would make you a moderator if you sold Katz, would he? he is naturally very suspicious. But then again everything is possible in this world. i bet Katz makes $ even when people buy someone else's products, they are all in it together and they need us to keep buying it all, because we are "the chronic sufferers arent we?" a healthy mouth needs no products!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Try asking sadman. He might be joking, which I hope is the case. Its quite a serious thing to say to someone on here, and not something you'd joke about unless it was very obviously a joke.

I find it very disheartening to hear your comments stressedout.

Its very easy to make such accusations. If others feel the same then I can stop posting. I'll stop reading the forum and put everything about BB out of my mind knowing that I did at least try to help other people going thru the hell I went thru.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

I find it very disheartening to hear your comments stressedout.

Its very easy to make such accusations. If others feel the same then I can stop posting. I'll stop reading the forum and put everything about BB out of my mind knowing that I did at least try to help other people going thru the hell I went thru.
i didnt make any comments directed at you, i said everything is possible in this world until we have money ruling it. you can't not agree with it.

if you post or not, is your choice. you say if others feel the same way, which way? that you sell katz? i didnt say it. Ok sadman, why did you say it? halitosisux, do you not think that katz and others are praying on this site on a regular basis, especially when their sales get low? i bet they have a full time employee who reads this site all day long, and from there you can imagine all the possibilities. you cant not agree that everything is possible? if you have any knowlegde, again it is your choice if you want to share it.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Stressedout, if your comments werent aimed at me, or you werent too sure about things, then dont you think you should have just said nothing AT ALL until sadman explained himself?
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

yes you might be right, but no one has asked sadman to explain anything (i waited), but me. you only asked him to remove the comment without explaining it.

sadman, please explain why you are accusing halitosisux to be a salesrep for Katz?
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

yeah stressed c@#t....dont go pokin into other people's businesse's...someone pliz turn stressed out down(volome) :D he/shes a %^%&*() he/shes &*223 He/shes a mot54r383ki47 scrub(volume).

sorry Hal...this stressed out *(%^t is keeps trying to find people to share its stress and pain with. change your Mo563rf89k1n username for starts.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic